Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Sutekh View Post
    Hot dayum, that's a great look, different enough from Barry to stand on it's own!

It's almost got a little Green Lantern-y vibe to it, with the two-tone effect, which I like since it shouts out how when Dick chose a new identity, it wasn't 100% inspired by Batman, but also by Superman. Wally's suit being a subtle homage to not just Barry, but also Hal, could be a fun nod to how the 'sidekicks' on the Titans weren't just inspired by their own specific hero-mentor, but by multiple League 'godparents.'
    ^^^Thats a great take on a redesign, Sutekh. Upvote!

Quote Originally Posted by Riv86672 View Post
    ^^^Thatd be cool.

Was hoping to find something like your idea on Google, this the closest I found.
    This is amazing, it would make me want to read Flash

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Riv86672 View Post
    ^^^You reminded me of a couple of graduation variants.

Bart’s closed cowl design from the Titans Tomorrow storyline…

…and his closed cowl design from Sins of Youth.
    Ironically, that Impulse costume is from the story where Wally tells Bart that if it wasn't for him trying to honor Barry's memory, he'd wear his Kid Flash costume all the time.

Quote Originally Posted by Refrax5 View Post
    Ironically, that Impulse costume is from the story where Wally tells Bart that if it wasn't for him trying to honor Barry's memory, he'd wear his Kid Flash costume all the time.
    ^^^Ha, nice!

Fantastic Member

I prefer his 90s/Current look to basically every proposed alteration to it and I would be annoyed to see him change his costume again after all the struggle to get him back to a decent place.

Aesthetic is very important to me so I wouldn't really be that interested in getting money out of my wallet if they change the design to something I think is ugly/bad.

It don't mind that his and Barry's costumes look similar and don't think having an offshoot costume gives Wally his own identity. He has his own identity, it's being The Flash. And looking like The Flash. He more than made the costume his own and I personally have always and will always associate it with him more than Barry. Because Barry was dead before I started reading comics. And when he came back his comics were not to my tastes so it didn't matter that he was back. In fact it was extra annoying that they gave him the belt design while used instead of keeping the straight lightning bolt.

I would prefer Wally's costume to stick closer to his 90's look, but I'd replace the gold with sliver. The darker metallic red was super striking. I'm not a fan of the exposed hair. Leave that look for the kids (Impulse and Kid-Flash).

Incredible Member StarSpangledMan's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Alphaxman View Post
    I would prefer Wally's costume to stick closer to his 90's look, but I'd replace the gold with sliver. The darker metallic red was super striking.
    It's pretty slick! Love this look from DC Retroactive: Flash - The '90s

I know I'm probably in the minority, but I LOVED the Navy/Silver Kid Flash look he had in the mini-series from a few years back.
    AKA FlashFreak
    Favorite Characters:
    DC: The Flash (Jay & Wally), Starman- Jack Knight, Stargirl, & Shazam!.
    MARVEL: Daredevil, Spider-Man (Peter Parker), & Doctor Strange.

Current Pulls: Not a thing!

Quote Originally Posted by StarSpangledMan View Post

^^^Thats a damn good looking/well drawn outfit!

Quote Originally Posted by Jekyll View Post
    I know I'm probably in the minority, but I LOVED the Navy/Silver Kid Flash look he had in the mini-series from a few years back.
    This?

Quote Originally Posted by j9ac9k View Post
    This?

It's funny how this Wally with "Dr. Manhattan" powers and the Mobius chair amounted to absolutely nothing.
    Not that i'm complaining, i'm very happy that we got Adams run with the character instead of whatever we supposed to get with that.
    DC: Dick Grayson, Wally West, Donna Troy, Yara Flor, Titans

Some of my favorite Mangas: One Piece, Slam Dunk, Fullmetal Alchemist, HunterXHunter, Vinland Saga, Monster, Berserk, Vagabond.
    Current reading: Jujutsu Kaisen, Chainsaw Man, Spy X Family, Kaiju Nº8, Blue Lock, Dandadan.

It sucks to be right BohemiaDrinker's Avatar
    If i was a comic character, my surname would be DaCosta

Quote Originally Posted by Drako View Post
    It's funny how this Wally with "Dr. Manhattan" powers and the Mobius chair amounted to absolutely nothing.
    He sat on that chair and Didio lost his job the next day. Talk about reality altering powers.
    ConnEr Kent flies. ConnOr Hawke has a bow. Batman's kid is named DamiAn.

To do spoiler tags, use [ spoil ] at the start of the sentence and [ /spoil ] at the end, without the spaces. You're welcome!

Astonishing Member

I've always found Wally's classic Kid Flash outfit superior to anything he wore after. Even as a 'kid', Wally had identical powers to Barry, just lacked maturity. Don't see where covering one's hair adds any level of maturity or significance. But I don't see a change coming anytime soon. Maybe some day.

Quote Originally Posted by kcekada View Post
    I've always found Wally's classic Kid Flash outfit superior to anything he wore after. Even as a 'kid', Wally had identical powers to Barry, just lacked maturity. Don't see where covering one's hair adds any level of maturity or significance. But I don't see a change coming anytime soon. Maybe some day.
    ^^^Yeah it’s not happening, but it’s fun to think about!

Wally’s hair looks SO great in this pic…:

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by StarSpangledMan View Post

I loved that and the Walter West costume. The Walter West costume rivals the classic suit for my single favorite Flash suit and the scarlet and silver looks slick as hell.