Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    "Danielle... I intend to do something rash and violent." - Betsy Braddock
    Krakoa, Arakko, and Otherworld forever!

Why do I have this feeling Orchis is duping us the reader and Firestar like she isn't being monitored in any way.
    "She never loved you, you know you always frightened her"- Cyclops
    "And if she was here right now....Who do you think she would be more frightened of?"- Wolverine

Quote Originally Posted by IN-a-Synch View Post
    Why do I have this feeling Orchis is duping us the reader and Firestar like she isn't being monitored in any way.
    I think Stasis believes she's on the up and up but yeah I have a feeling someone is watching her.

LOL @ Doom flaunting his mutants.

Nice to have Cassara back. Looks good.
    “Not as good as I once was… but I’m as good, once, as I ever was.”

I want to be excited about this book like I am with every new issue of IXM or XMR, but it's just moving so slowly and not much seems to be happening. This book seems to be just waiting until FotHoX starts. I guess that's a consequence of it being the "main" X-Book. It can't wrap up its plot because that has to be saved for FotHoX. Whereas IXM and XMR are allowed to finish up their storylines.

Fantastic Member

Orchis by Hickman and Orchis by Duggan like don't even remotely feel like the same group.

I miss when Juggy was actually a threat.

Astonishing Member Cyclone_Ablaze's Avatar

Here she comes, here comes Speed Firestar she's a Flamin Hot Woman.

Poor Juggs, that man just can't catch a Break. How many Ass whoopins must he suffer Duggan !! Stop it. Let Juggy GO...
    #StormNeverDied
    #BindingLightOFAyesha!!!
    #AsgardianStorm
    #AlEwingbestStormWriter

In Ororo's Name....Let the Wormhole Open!!
    Ororo Munro: Regent of Arakko, Holder of the Seat of Loss, Omega Level Mutant, Goddess of Balance.

I'm always glad to have Cassara on art but I will be greatly disappointed if Stasis and Feilong aren't keeping tabs on Firestar.
    The Avengers are Firefighters. We're the ones who fly into the blaze, whatever it is. Because we're the ones who
    can, so we're the ones who have to.~Captain Marvel

Quote Originally Posted by Steroid View Post
    I'm always glad to have Cassara on art but I will be greatly disappointed if Stasis and Feilong aren't keeping tabs on Firestar.
    I really like Cassara's evil ass looking Stasis.

Extraordinary Member Uncanny X-Man's Avatar

Yassss, smack her in the head, Angie!

Why is Firestar wearing a leather jacket like she's an early 90's Avenger? Is it an Avengers thing, Duggan? I know he can't seem to let that go. I feel like she should have some kind of Orchis uniform.

So Mutants are back in vogue so Victor is finally going to tout out all the Latverian Mutants he's never made public before.

I'm starting to wonder if Duggan thinks Firestar's greatest weapon is guns .

I'm already so bored by Orchis. Cannot believe we still have to spend a year with them?!?! Can we please get some techno organic slime to replace all of them now or something?!

Do I spot an alteration to her costume? The star fish looks bigger and have changed colours.

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    Why is Firestar wearing a leather jacket like she's an early 90's Avenger? Is it an Avengers thing, Duggan? I know he can't seem to let that go. I feel like she should have some kind of Orchis uniform.

So Mutants are back in vogue so Victor is finally going to tout out all the Latverian Mutants he's never made public before.

I'm starting to wonder if Duggan thinks Firestar's greatest weapon is guns .
    Yeah the jacket does suspiciously look like the old 90s Avengers jacket! I'm sure it's just a throwback to Angelica wearing leathers...but I wouldn't put it past Duggan.

Did you spot the alteration in her costume? The star is black and bigger.

And yes. Why use her planet crippling powers when she can use a gun instead. Much less effort!

But nice to see Anglica do some actual spying rather than crying in a corner because of Kitty.

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    Why is Firestar wearing a leather jacket like she's an early 90's Avenger? Is it an Avengers thing, Duggan?
    Those jackets are iconic to that era of Avengers, so it make sense that Duggan or Cassara made the choice to incorporate it here, potentially symbolic of her disassociation from the X-Men. She's covering her X-suit. Its like -- the jacket represents conformity on some level -- in this case conformity with Orchis -- but she still has the suit on underneath -- because underneath it all, she IS an X-Man.

I am still astounded that my own appreciation for Ange has shifted so dramatically since the election. Just bonkers!