Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Ubauba01 View Post
    For a random example, I think the New York featured in the Amazing Spider-Man 2012 game is probably quite a bit more barren in comparison to the real thing.

How close to real life is the city in the comics are? I believe many of the Marvel writers live in NYC, so that probably gives it a bit more authenticity than otherwise, not sure about the artists.
    I feel like the Tobey Maguire movies give a very good depiction of what that city looks and feels like. Of all of the Spidey media, that's what feels the most authentically Manhattan feeling to me.

Quote Originally Posted by Refrax5 View Post
    I feel like the Tobey Maguire movies give a very good depiction of what that city looks and feels like. Of all of the Spidey media, that's what feels the most authentically Manhattan feeling to me.
    NY in those movies had a warm feel to it.

Quote Originally Posted by Refrax5 View Post
    I remember seeing something about how they designed the city in that movie.

They said that every city block has at least one really good looking unique building on it, so what they did was take all the interesting buildings and make the whole city out of them.

Is it true that the Spider-Man game accurately reflects New York’s layout, and you can find actual apartments and buildings? Is it the same with the suburban area? I feel like I’ve heard that somewhere…

Fantastic Member primenumber101's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by King of the Pins View Post
    Is it true that the Spider-Man game accurately reflects New York’s layout, and you can find actual apartments and buildings? Is it the same with the suburban area? I feel like I’ve heard that somewhere…
    I believe Insomniac's Spider-Man Series have the most accurate layout of New York City out of all Spider-Man Games.

It must be so cool to be able to swing around where you live as Spider-Man.