Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Incredible Member

I entered University at the time of Flashpoint. I also got a diminished attention span, worse memory and my university grades are middling at best, when I used to be such a star pupil. I have been asked why I choose a law degree, but my answers have been incredibly lame, like they were written by a bad writer.

Also, a lot of people have been getting pregnant around me for the last years, people who I thought knew better than to get pregnant. This is mightly suspicious.

I vote we douse Barry Allen in electrically-conductive chemicals and then give him the chair so we can jolt him with every volt of electricity we can get. That might either kill him or give him new powers that might fix this!

Quote Originally Posted by Sirzechs View Post
    I can see that being true, when I was reading Legion of 3 worlds and Prime said he knew the legion and but their original costumes were way better, sounded just like something you'd say
    I'm like Prime, but without the homicidal tendencies.
    "In any time, there will always be a need for heroes." - the Time Trapper, Legion of Superheroes #61(1994)

"What can I say? I guess I outgrew maturity.." - Bob Chipman

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Paper Monkey View Post
    I used to be white.
    I used to be black! Now I'm a befreckled ginger!
    Retro315 no more. Anonymity is so 2005.
    retrowarbird.blogspot.com

All-New Member

I think Earth Prime WAS affected, but the only change to it was that comics would begin to have a "New 52" label and then and start to stink really badly.

Wally 'Ginger' West fan
    Along one of the Birkeland Currents that traverse the Milky Way. I forget the exact cross streets.

Quote Originally Posted by Slaughter View Post
    I entered University at the time of Flashpoint. I also got a diminished attention span, worse memory and my university grades are middling at best, when I used to be such a star pupil. I have been asked why I choose a law degree, but my answers have been incredibly lame, like they were written by a bad writer.

Also, a lot of people have been getting pregnant around me for the last years, people who I thought knew better than to get pregnant. This is mightly suspicious.

I vote we douse Barry Allen in electrically-conductive chemicals and then give him the chair so we can jolt him with every volt of electricity we can get. That might either kill him or give him new powers that might fix this!
    Um...since 2011?....job hour wages lost, affordable health insurance lost, favorite DC character lost, favorite Marvel character downgraded, several roach and ant infestations, termites, parents went from being okay to needing 24/7 help, more taxes, higher cost of living. Plus my bunions have been acting up.

Wow.

I'm seconding the idea regarding Flash. Got some lighter fluid, a Turkey Fryer, and chair, and some car battery jump starters. Where's Barry?
    Parental care is way exhausting. Gained insight into what my parents went through when I was a baby. Not fun, but what ya gonna do? (Read comics, obviously.)

You know, there actually were a lot profound changes for me in 2011, and most of them sucked.

where they filmed that one movie and half of that other one

In retrospect, life got better for me after 2011. But just in time for Convergence, it's started to suck.

Curse you Brainiac!

Brought to you by CarlsJr SickAlice's Avatar

" So if our Earth is Earth 33 how did Flashpoint affect us? "

We laughed, we cried and spent a lot of money on Flashpoint.
    I make love, you make me sick.

I did a reverse Green Arrow, got a sweet ass beard, not as cool as Ollie's Van Dyke but its something.