Extraordinary Member

Default 4 Knights of the Apocalypse (manga) vs. 4-man squads

In this rumble the titular group from the manga Four Knights of the Apocalypse will be put up against some four man teams. As a way of testing this fairly fresh batch of characters.

All fights will take place in... let's go with Sydney, Australia.

The four knights are:

- Percival, Knight of Death
    - Tristan Liones, Knight of Pestilence
    - Lancelot, Knight of War
    - Gawain, Knight of Famine

Unless specified we're using the most current version of the opponents. And their opponents are:

Team One Piece: Monkey D. Luffy, Roronoa Zoro, Sanji and Jinbei.

Team Naruto*: Naruto Uzumaki, Sasuke Uchiha, Sakura Haruno and Kakashi Hatake.

Team Bleach: Ichigo Kurosaki, Byakuya Kuchiki, Toshiro Hitsugaya and Kenpachi Zaraki.

Team Fairy Tail: Natsu Dragneel, Gray Fullbuster, Erza Scarlet and Gajeel Redfox.

Team Black Clover: Asta, Yuno, Noelle Silva and Yami Sukehiro.

Team Yu Yu Hakusho: Yusuke Urameshi, Kazuma Kuwabara, Kurama and Hiei.

*The Naruto characters are from the end of the Fourth Shinobi War arc, with Kakashi having his classic one Sharingan.

How well do the knights do here

Current Luffy alone could probably deal with 3 of the 4 members without much difficulty. Lancelot being the exception.

Honestly though, I want to give the 4 Knights a bit more time to seem them develop, as they are still growing into their main potential. It took the OG Cast a while to hit their higher potential too.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Jackalope89 View Post
    Current Luffy alone could probably deal with 3 of the 4 members without much difficulty. Lancelot being the exception.

Honestly though, I want to give the 4 Knights a bit more time to seem them develop, as they are still growing into their main potential. It took the OG Cast a while to hit their higher potential too.
    Oh, missed that somebody had replied.

My thinking for putting them up against all these peopel was that in their first group effort they dealt with souped up versions of Galand and Melascula rather well, and the two fusing into an even stronger abomination. And usually, at least on this board Galand has been ranked quite high compared to people from these other series. So with Tristan's dark form tearing through Mela-Galand, Gawain being on roughly that level but less experienced, and Lancelot so far living up to the "on par with the Sins" statements I figured they would be able to hold their own.

Though I guess that depends on how one scaled the OG cast.