Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3910111213
    Unadjusted Human on CBR SUPERECWFAN1's Avatar

Disney in fear of how Marvels will do , completely retools the final trailer in final days to release and hints at Downey and Evans coming back....

This won't stop rumors that those 2 are gonna be asked to return after you feature them at the start of trailer.
    "The story so far: As usual, Ginger and I are engaged in our quest to find out what the hell is going on and save humanity from my nemesis, some bastard who is presumably responsible." - Sir Digby Chicken Caesar.
    “ Well hell just froze over. Because CM Punk is back in the WWE.” - Jcogginsa.
    “You can take the boy outta the mom’s basement, but you can’t take the mom’s basement outta the boy!” - LA Knight.
    "Revel in What You Are." Bray Wyatt.

The end fast approaches for the MCU and Disney-Marvel.

But in all seriousness, we'll find out soon what will happen. I doubt the outcome will be as catastrophic as some claim for the future of the MCU, but who knows?
    Last edited by Celgress; 11-08-2023 at 06:03 PM.
    "So you've come to the end now alive but dead inside."

Unglaublich!

Quote Originally Posted by StickMin View Post
    I like how you can't actually argue against what I said.
    You can't say they're using the multiverse to keep from taking risks and making projects with lesser known characters, and then ignore when it's pointed out they're still making projects centering around lesser known characters, and the only projects featuring the multiverse have been the ones featuring the already successful popular characters.

Like did the Eternals the who are definitely the least well known among the characters Marvel has introduced recently use the multiverse and have appearances from past characters?
    Nope.

What movie did use the multiverse and feature appearances from past characters? Oh right No Way Home the movie about Spider-Man the most popular superhero in the world, who already had two successful entries in the MCU, and who's third movie was nearly guaranteed to be a success regardless of what they did.

Like this isn't a matter of opinion, you are just factually incorrect.

I'm done arguing with your hypocrisy and blinkers. Believe what you will.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Phoenix Raptor View Post

I'm done arguing with your hypocrisy and blinkers. Believe what you will.
    What is hypocritical about point out the MCU is still making projects around lesser known characters and the only project that actually feature the multiverse are the ones centered around already popular and successful characters?
    Last edited by Conn Seanery; 11-09-2023 at 11:35 AM.