Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

My money is either on Rictor or Black Tom Cassidy.
    Some of us wait, some of us act.

FpNozk8WcAA67-L.jpg so...Earth = Lorna

Amazing Member

Some things seem strange to me.

+ Vulcan is not weaker than Apocalypse and X-Men Red loves to make Vulcan seem wack so it can raise its protagonists on a pedestal? Very strange interpretation of Vulcan and I'm not that satisfied with how he's being used in this book.
    + Really? Like Apocalypse is so good at magic that he can magically bind Vulcan by the power of Obligation? Olay.
    + I'm kind of tired of Apocalypse' pedantic riddles. Like, we wouldn't be in this mess if you could just more charismatic than Genesis / defeat her in combat, I need you to say less and do more.
    + Is it really necessary that Apocalypse comes back for this? He didn't help shape Arrako as a new society at all and he spent thousands of years trying to get them back from Annihilation. Seems like very poor timing and so presumptuous to try to claim that, ah yes, this is how I needed my people to grow and become strong. Sorry dude, but you are kind of irrelevant to the society right now.

Quote Originally Posted by vbeacon View Post

+ Vulcan is not weaker than Apocalypse and X-Men Red loves to make Vulcan seem wack so it can raise its protagonists on a pedestal? Very strange interpretation of Vulcan and I'm not that satisfied with how he's being used in this book.
    + Really? Like Apocalypse is so good at magic that he can magically bind Vulcan by the power of Obligation? Olay.
    + I'm kind of tired of Apocalypse' pedantic riddles. Like, we wouldn't be in this mess if you could just more charismatic than Genesis / defeat her in combat, I need you to say less and do more.
    + Is it really necessary that Apocalypse comes back for this? He didn't help shape Arrako as a new society at all and he spent thousands of years trying to get them back from Annihilation. Seems like very poor timing and so presumptuous to try to claim that, ah yes, this is how I needed my people to grow and become strong. Sorry dude, but you are kind of irrelevant to the society right now.
    My primary take away from this post is Olay.
    Maybe I didn't get enough sleep last night, but reading Olay as a confirming statement gave me a really nice giggle.

Also: Big Blue Daddy > Bargain Bin Summers

Olay!

When fans come in saying things about power levers I automatically tune out. So annoying after reading the nonsense that writers deal with on Xwitter.

At least Gabriel Summers is making an appearance and writter by a great writer.

Extraordinary Member Master of Sound's Avatar

It could be Ozymandias indeed, who could be earth. It would na awesome to see him back and the way he's acting as some kind as advisor, feels like him.

But it could also be Isca. Would it not be an interesting choice? She did not side with her sister, so maybe she just does not agree with Genesis under Annihilation's influence.

Stil cannot believe one of the strongest omega mutants would bow for Apocalypse.
    "COURAGE, DON'T YOU DARE LET ME DOWN"
    ==================================================
    ==================================================

It would be cool for it to be Ozymandias. I haven't read him in a while though, does he speak like that? "Simmer down, boy." "Let's skip the what-ifs."
    "Danielle... I intend to do something rash and violent." - Betsy Braddock
    Krakoa, Arakko, and Otherworld forever!

Quote Originally Posted by Master of Sound View Post
    It could be Ozymandias indeed, who could be earth. It would na awesome to see him back and the way he's acting as some kind as advisor, feels like him.

But it could also be Isca. Would it not be an interesting choice? She did not side with her sister, so maybe she just does not agree with Genesis under Annihilation's influence.

Stil cannot believe one of the strongest omega mutants would bow for Apocalypse.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jbenito View Post
    It would be cool for it to be Ozymandias. I haven't read him in a while though, does he speak like that? "Simmer down, boy." "Let's skip the what-ifs."
    I thought it was Ozymanidias but i do not think so. Ozy is more of a servant to Apaccy. Also Even when he tried to kiss up to Warren. Warren told him they were equals and Ozymandias response was more humbled. I think its more a Older Mutant (more seasoned) at play here.
    Even tho Ozymandias is older than dirt lol.
    Last edited by IN-a-Synch; 11-03-2023 at 08:30 AM.
    "She never loved you, you know you always frightened her"- Cyclops
    "And if she was here right now....Who do you think she would be more frightened of?"- Wolverine

Sarveśām Svastir Bhavatu Devaishwarya's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Fokken View Post
    My primary take away from this post is Olay.
    Maybe I didn't get enough sleep last night, but reading Olay as a confirming statement gave me a really nice giggle.

Also: Big Blue Daddy > Bargain Bin Summers

Olay!
    Olay!!! Olay!!!!
    Lord Ewing *Praise His name! Uplift Him in song!* Your divine works will be remembered and glorified in worship for all eternity. Amen!

Quote Originally Posted by RadarBlackout View Post
    FpNozk8WcAA67-L.jpg so...Earth = Lorna
    I forget - what book / issue is this from?

Quote Originally Posted by vbeacon View Post

They completely neutered Apocalypse during the Krakoan era, so him returning and just having conversations like this is kindof perpetuating that. As Revelation, he should be delivering directions. He should be collecting his chess pieces, and telling them and everyone, "This is the way." He should NOT be making frivolous points, like "Had my family" blah blah blah. They need to just make him this ethereal force with an unrelenting mission, almost nihilistic. I don't want to know or understand his morals, petty frustrations, or sassy retorts. He works best, in my opinion, like the Night King.

Quote Originally Posted by Master of Sound View Post

Quote Originally Posted by Jbenito View Post
    Didn't Ozymandias betray Apocalypse? I know he was there to resurrect Kid Apocalypse / Evan, but... wasn't that just to control him?
    Queen of Mutants, Mistress of Magnetism, Magnetrix and the MII, Pestilence of the Horsemen of Apocalypse, the Krakoan Oracle and creator of the Sanctus Sacrum Tournament Key, the Threshold Seed Shaper, Brood Queen of the Fall of the House of X, Lorna Sally Dane, Ph.D., of the House of M, Polaris of the X-Men

It would be cool if it was Ozy, but it's Shiro
    Last edited by RadarBlackout; 11-03-2023 at 11:14 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by GoingGreen View Post
    I forget - what book / issue is this from?
    x-men 2021 #19

Fantastic Member

Quote Originally Posted by RadarBlackout View Post
    It would be cool if it was Ozy, but it's Shiro
    It would be strange for either Ozymandias or Sunfire to be so arrogant towards Vulcan. I think it is Absolon Mercator / Mr. M.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Harasar View Post
    It would be strange for either Ozymandias or Sunfire to be so arrogant towards Vulcan. I think it is Absolon Mercator / Mr. M.
    I'm not sure En Sabah Nur is in the same league as Absolon Mercator besides, arrogance isn't one of his attributes... Why do you suspect him?
    Last edited by Micabe; 11-03-2023 at 01:00 PM. Reason: Link(s) added.

Fantastic Member

Quote Originally Posted by Micabe View Post
    I'm not sure Apocalypse is in the same league as Absolon Mercator besides, arrogance isn't one of his attributes... Why do you suspect him?
    Apocalypse trusted Mercator with guarding the Siege Perilous in the Otherworld, and what Mercator did with it could very well serve a role in Genesis War. He remade a part of the Otherworld, so he is connected to magic and can be "the Earth" for Apocalypse's ritual. He is also the only omega level mutant who hadn't participated in terraformation of Mars, so it would be symbolic for him to step in now. And while Mercator is not arrogant per se, he does act nonchalant most of the time and he is strong enough to don't care about Vulcan and not treat him as a threat.