Default Prison Break Reboot

Prison Break Reboot In the works at hulu I think this and 24 just need to be left alone

https://screenrant.com/prison-break-...pment-details/

Wasnt prison break the show where they had the guy who had the layout of the prison tattooed on him and they sent him there anyway?
    This Post Contains No Artificial Intelligence. It Contains No Human Intelligence Either.

Good luck, I guess?

Quote Originally Posted by babyblob View Post
    Wasnt prison break the show where they had the guy who had the layout of the prison tattooed on him and they sent him there anyway?
    They didn't know that's what it was.

It was.

The show was fun but I'm not sure the world was that interesting to expand on it. I remember being a government conspiracy or something.
    Last edited by the illustrious mr. kenway; 11-02-2023 at 02:50 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by the illustrious mr. kenway View Post
    It was.

The show was fun but I'm not sure the world was that interesting to expand on it. I remember being a government conspiracy or something.
    Yea it just seemed like this was something I didnt hear anyone asking for. Good luck to them just dont know why it is happening.
    This Post Contains No Artificial Intelligence. It Contains No Human Intelligence Either.

Yea it just seemed like this was something I didnt hear anyone asking for. Good luck to them just dont know why it is happening.
    Networks would rather roll out anything with ‘member berries name recognition than give a new idea a chance, even if the guaranteed audience diminishes every time this trick is pulled (some people will still go to see a Terminator 11 I guess). Of course, reboots, sequels and adaptations are often actually original scripts flanderised to fit the IP.

Ultimate Member

When I finally got around to watching it, I thought it was a lot better than the basic premise would imply.

But that said, I don't see a reboot or spin off doing all that well. Wasn't like the final season did great.

Ultimate Member

Also, there was already another show set in the Prison Break 'verse.

It was called Breakout Kings, wherein the villain of the show pulled off escapes in the first 5 minutes of the show while it took Michael the entire season to break out.

Quote Originally Posted by The Cool Thatguy View Post
    Also, there was already another show set in the Prison Break 'verse.

It was called Breakout Kings, wherein the villain of the show pulled off escapes in the first 5 minutes of the show while it took Michael the entire season to break out.
    Oh yeah. I remember that show.

I just hope T-Bag is in this he was the best thing in the show

Like any caper movie, whether it's a heist or prison break, etc. It'll all be about the writing - will the plot be well-constructed and clever enough to surprise you, and will the characters/actors be compelling as a team that has to work together to accomplish a goal.