Voters
51. You may not vote on this poll
  • X-23/Wolverine

29 56.86%
  • Talon

22 43.14%
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456

Quote Originally Posted by marhawkman View Post
    Thing is... it made up new stuff out of left field for En Sabah Nur. It doesn't mesh with his previously established history AT ALL. It's NEAT, but... how?!?!?
    I guess I dont care bc he's better now for it all. This was an example of when a retcon enriches a characters history and makes them better. I gotta stress again that he hs not been a good villain in decades. This new take on A has been one of the best new development to come out of Krakoa and I hope retained. I bet anyone that wishes he were back to being a villian would end up regretting it bc his stories never work in that capacity

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    I guess I dont care bc he's better now for it all. This was an example of when a retcon enriches a characters history and makes them better. I gotta stress again that he hs not been a good villain in decades. This new take on A has been one of the best new development to come out of Krakoa and I hope retained. I bet anyone that wishes he were back to being a villian would end up regretting it bc his stories never work in that capacity
    I totally agree. Then again, I felt the same about Gold Galactus from Ewing's Ultimates run and that didn't stick.

Quote Originally Posted by davetvs View Post
    I totally agree. Then again, I felt the same about Gold Galactus from Ewing's Ultimates run and that didn't stick.
    Was that Galactus being called the Life Bringer?
    [Quote Originally Posted by Thor-El 10-15-2020 12:32 PM]

"Jason Aaron should know there is already a winner of the Phoenix Force and his name is Phoenixx9."

Like a Red Dragon, The Phoenix shall Soar in 2024!

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    I wish they'd gone and re-used the old Clan Akkaba stuff. That... was interesting, then dumped. :/ Yes, I loved Apocalypse vs Dracula!

Quote Originally Posted by Phoenixx9 View Post
    Was that Galactus being called the Life Bringer?
    Yes. I love that run.

Quote Originally Posted by davetvs View Post
    Yes. I love that run.
    I never read it but it looked good.
    [Quote Originally Posted by Thor-El 10-15-2020 12:32 PM]

"Jason Aaron should know there is already a winner of the Phoenix Force and his name is Phoenixx9."

Like a Red Dragon, The Phoenix shall Soar in 2024!