Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Quote Originally Posted by ChrisIII View Post
    Most Bond themes generally include the name of the movie, although with a few exceptions-Dr.No which of course uses the Bond theme instead....although the song "Underneath the Mango Tree" appears in the movie at many points and Connery actually briefly sings it during the famous Honey coming out of the sea scene. Octopussy and Quantum of Solace and Spectre also don't use the titles there, although alternative opening songs do.

A janitor working at Draco's HQ briefly whistles Goldfinger's theme in OHMSS. In FYEO the code to the Identigraph is part of "Nobody does it better" In Octopussy, Vijay's cover as a snake charmer has him use the James Bond theme as a recognition code, to which Bond responds, "Charming tune!". The Machine gun richochet from LTK during the big truck chase can also be recognized as the Bond theme.
    The only reason I posted the DAD theme was that Madonna had an acting role in the movie. Titles had nothing to do with it. As to Connery singing "Underneath the Mango Tree", that would fit. Instrumental snippets of themes in the production are way too common, even though Bond's did have a flair.
    I’ll don the mask and wear the cape
    If I am super, how can I wait?

Hopefully, this one counts...

Hopefully, this one counts...