Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Kitty&Piotr<3 View Post
    One thing I will be glad will be over when we go back to repeating mansion stuff is the amalgamation characters.

Knowing Rasputin would be a character that "comes from the future" and would likely do the thing where they never go away put a slight, slight mark on the era close to the start.
    With Rasputin IV currently along for the ride we can be certain of one thing... This will not be a "Days of Past Futures", type of story event because you can never have too many alternate dimension/time travelers running about in the present proper not tagged a Grey/Summers in some way
    Last edited by Micabe; 11-07-2023 at 05:59 PM. Reason: Link(s) added.

House Of X/Powers Of X: No more extinction stories!
    Rise Of The House Of The Powers Of X: Actually, more extinction stories.

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by salarta View Post
    Wait a sec, fictional characters are writing the synopses of their own stories?!
    She learned from Deadpool.

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    So is this going to be one of the few times Lorna wears her dads' helmet and it actually ends well? Although she's straight up wearing his costume too. And it looks even more skintight .
    Not sure I like her costume in this cover. Her previous costumes were far better

At least it's a thousand times more suitable than the coffee cup and the mini dress

Quote Originally Posted by rhaenylis View Post
    At least it's a thousand times more suitable than the coffee cup and the mini dress
    I liked the mini dress. It was a good modern look for her. That said, I prefer her original costume to it.
    TO KNOW HER IS TO FEAR HER: JESSICA DREW THE SPIDER-WOMAN
    BE SURE TO CHECK OUT THE NEW 2024 SPIDER-WOMAN SERIES by STEVE FOXE!!!

MISSING:
    Synch's Aura
    Northstar and Aurora's shiny hair
    Spider-Woman’s cowl costume

Duggan:
    https://gerryduggan.substack.com/p/2...fucking-around

When Jonathan, RB, Pepe and Marte arrived they set the table for a war. Mutants set aside their differences and chose peace.

It caused their world to promptly spin off its axis.

Their enemies feared mutant success.

Orchis rose to oppose a united mutantdom. The aggressor set the tone for the engagement. Krakoa’s first law was “Murder No Man”…Orchis was lawless.

But they planned well, and they deserved their hard fought wins.

They even took a shot at the Queen.

As 2023 this merger of humanity and artificial intelligence is poised to have it all.

And yet the X-Men resist. 🔺

Dr. Lorna Dane was the first of three characters to fall into my orbit that I neither voted for, nor initially wanted, but became very grateful for in the end.

When I last wrote Polaris she’d left the X-Men and was suffering from the pursuit of The Black Dog, then came the death of her father, Magneto.

And now, well she’s straight out of Knowhere.

She was the great gift of collaboration. Being offered a path that you’d have never walked down left to your own devices.

Oh, the places you’ll go.

We’re executing on story from 2018 at the moment, and some things change. Some don’t. Stories have life, and they grow and change in the telling. Sometimes the bones of a story survive every bruise along the way. The cover below is one of those bends in the river that is and always has been in this ongoing story.

Gaze upon what masters Pepe Larraz & Marte Gracia can do with a one sentence prompt:

Sans logo and trade dress — YOU’RE WELCOME PEOPLE OF EARTH.

Get your orders in for FALL OF THE HOUSE OF X & RISE OF THE POWERS OF X. The latter is pronounced ten.
    "Danielle... I intend to do something rash and violent." - Betsy Braddock
    Krakoa, Arakko, and Otherworld forever!

Amazing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Jbenito View Post
    Duggan:
    https://gerryduggan.substack.com/p/2...fucking-around

When Jonathan, RB, Pepe and Marte arrived they set the table for a war. Mutants set aside their differences and chose peace.

It caused their world to promptly spin off its axis.

Their enemies feared mutant success.

Orchis rose to oppose a united mutantdom. The aggressor set the tone for the engagement. Krakoa’s first law was “Murder No Man”…Orchis was lawless.

But they planned well, and they deserved their hard fought wins.

As 2023 this merger of humanity and artificial intelligence is poised to have it all.

And yet the X-Men resist. 🔺

Dr. Lorna Dane was the first of three characters to fall into my orbit that I neither voted for, nor initially wanted, but became very grateful for in the end.

When I last wrote Polaris she’d left the X-Men and was suffering from the pursuit of The Black Dog, then came the death of her father, Magneto.

And now, well she’s straight out of Knowhere.

She was the great gift of collaboration. Being offered a path that you’d have never walked down left to your own devices.

Oh, the places you’ll go.

We’re executing on story from 2018 at the moment, and some things change. Some don’t. Stories have life, and they grow and change in the telling. Sometimes the bones of a story survive every bruise along the way. The cover below is one of those bends in the river that is and always has been in this ongoing story.

Gaze upon what masters Pepe Larraz & Marte Gracia can do with a one sentence prompt:

Sans logo and trade dress — YOU’RE WELCOME PEOPLE OF EARTH.

Get your orders in for FALL OF THE HOUSE OF X & RISE OF THE POWERS OF X. The latter is pronounced ten.
    I freaking knew it! It doesn't make sense if it was pronounced alphabetically!

Quote Originally Posted by rhaenylis View Post
    She wore the dress better than Jean did.

Quote Originally Posted by GokaiBlack077 View Post
    I freaking knew it! It doesn't make sense if it was pronounced alphabetically!
    Is that a surprise? Its literally a take on the original mini that introduced this era

Extraordinary Member

This costume for Polaris is starting to win me over.

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    Is that a surprise? Its literally a take on the original mini that introduced this era
    It's because in one of the recent X-Men Mondays JDW said this time it stood for the letter.
    The Avengers are Firefighters. We're the ones who fly into the blaze, whatever it is. Because we're the ones who
    can, so we're the ones who have to.~Captain Marvel

Amazing Member

"Polaris returns to guide the X-Men home, bringing a wicked surprise for Orchis!"

It feels like this is our Endgame moment, when everyone was appearing from the portals.

Incredible Member The Thunderbird's Avatar

Who's Duggan referring to by this?

Quote Originally Posted by The Thunderbird View Post
    Who's Duggan referring to by this?
    Queen Elizabeth, of course!

I don't know what the real answer would be though.
    I can also be reached on BlueSky and Tumblr. Avatar by kahlart.

Ghosts of Genosha minicomic focused on Polaris, written by me and drawn by Fin_NoMore.

Polaris 50th anniversary minicomic written by me and drawn by Mlad!

Gallery of Polaris commissions (without NSFW or minicomics)