Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

I don't know where this Plastic Man panels are from nor do I know when DC acquired Plastic Man, but damn these panels is funny, LMAO. I need to get my hand on classic Plastic Man stories

Retired

Quote Originally Posted by Mai Zen View Post
    I don't know where this Plastic Man panels are from nor do I know when DC acquired Plastic Man, but damn these panels is funny, LMAO. I need to get my hand on classic Plastic Man stories
    Doing a reverse image search, I found this was taken from Tom Brevoort--The Last Plastic Man Story

That's from PLASTIC MAN 52 (February 1955)--1st story, "The Indestructible Wizard" by Dick Wood, Charles Nicholas and Chuck Cuidera. I didn't think it was Jack Cole--not his style. The last actual issue of PLASTIC MAN from Quality Comics was PLASTIC MAN 64 (November 1956). National Comics (D.C.) bought some of the Quality properties but only continued a couple of them and seemed to forget they held the rights to all these other characters. Finally, in 1966, someone discovered that they owned Plas and started publishing him in new comic books.

Retired

PLOP! 1 (September-October 1973)--"The Gourmet" by Steve Skeates and Berni Wrightson:

Fantastic Member

Mr. Kelly, that's scary. It's going to give me bad dreams.

--jthree