Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Astonishing Member

Default X-force 46. It's over

Colossus: I want to kill you but i won't brother
    Mikhail: I'll kill you brother

Dom and sage are teleported by Dr. Strange to save them.

Sage saves omega red. Omega I want vengince

Domino helps laura
    Laura: how long was I here ?
    Dom: a few months
    Laura: what happned to Xavier logan ?
    Dom: I don't know
    They fight there way out but a Dom ends up eating a minie Russian man.

Orcrist agent shoots at Chronicler.
    Chronicler and her fall in to quires cell.
    Quire save me.

Deadpool comes to save domino and laura.

Colossus is getting bear by Michail untill he rips out his heart.

Then they fall in to dr strange house.

Domino do I shoot colossus or not?
    Colossus maybe

Chronicler: no more writing I'm moving to YouTube

Nex issue maybe hank

Astonishing Member Cyclone_Ablaze's Avatar

Phew !! About time.

But, I did enjoy this.
    #StormNeverDied
    #BindingLightOFAyesha!!!
    #AsgardianStorm
    #AlEwingbestStormWriter

In Ororo's Name....Let the Wormhole Open!!
    Ororo Munro: Regent of Arakko, Holder of the Seat of Loss, Omega Level Mutant, Goddess of Balance.

I did too. And next month Logan returns. Look forward to seeing him interact with Laura and Wade especially. And Arkady too.

Kind of cool that he seems to have adopted his Krakoan era brown/tan costume for solo and X-Force missions, and yellow/blue when he’s rolling with the X-men. At least as of X-men #28 where he showed up.
    “Not as good as I once was… but I’m as good, once, as I ever was.”

What was the point of the Colossus traitor plotline? What did it ever achieve, especially in this book? Gillen at least did something with it. And now we're gonna get a dumb storyline where people are mad at him despite knowing he had 0 control over this.

see beauty in all things. charliehustle415's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Krakoa View Post
    What was the point of the Colossus traitor plotline? What did it ever achieve, especially in this book? Gillen at least did something with it. And now we're gonna get a dumb storyline where people are mad at him despite knowing he had 0 control over this.
    and in INFERNO when he was chosen on the Quiet Council, nothing HAPPENED.

Gods above and below what was the point?

Quote Originally Posted by charliehustle415 View Post

Colossus suffering?

Amazing Member

Quote Originally Posted by charliehustle415 View Post

He used the extra votes to reveal the Sins of Sinister timeline, lending further justification for Orchis to attack. He also established a liaison position within X-Force and led them away from the Gala in an attempt to have them captured by Mikhail.

All-New Member

If they are aware about the Chronicler's powers (as it seems so, since they asked him to join them), why is he free and Peter is on parole? I any case, I'm glad this is over with Petey alive!

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by GokaiBlack077 View Post
    He used the extra votes to reveal the Sins of Sinister timeline, lending further justification for Orchis to attack. He also established a liaison position within X-Force and led them away from the Gala in an attempt to have them captured by Mikhail.
    These end results are underwhelming in light of the character stagnation and the build up.

Instead of being able to develop and interact with the Krakoa era, Colossus ends up not participating at all (since he is not in control). He didn't have the same character assassination as Beast but he is essentially a non-entity. Readers are robbed of any real stories that show us more about Colossus.

All the build up, just to reveal something that Mikhail couldn't possibly have known at the start of this, and to ... get X-force members captured. Pretty underwhelming.

Cyclops didn't require a ridiculous mindcontrol storyline to reveal Mutant Resurrection to the world. A non-mind controlled Colossus could have just as easily felt that honesty is what is needed and still have voted to reveal SoS.

Orchis doesn't need any more justification to attack Krakoa or to sway public opinion. Mutant resurrection and the AXE storyline is enough on its own.
    X-Force could have easily been captured in just one issue (again, Cyclops is captured by Orchis without needing to have had Synch be brainwashed into leading him into a trap).
    Last edited by lefthanded; 11-08-2023 at 01:44 PM.

Spectacular Member

It was enjoyable read, but a huge let down… chronicler could have helped with orchis. Understand he was used and abused, but everyone is. X-men should have used his brother to take help take down orchis, who is bigger threat. This plot pissed me off, this could have been epic.

Wow, is this book bad. Please get us a better X-Force book in the next era.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Joscip View Post
    If they are aware about the Chronicler's powers (as it seems so, since they asked him to join them), why is he free and Peter is on parole? I any case, I'm glad this is over with Petey alive!
    Chronicler got off way too easy. He played a major role in this debacle.

Gotta say...

Mikhail is potentially one of the most interesting mutants Marvel has lucked into.

Seeing it go this way was just an almost complete waste of "What Might Have Been..."

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    Colossus suffering?
    Yeah, that sounds about right. I really hope this doesn't end with them blaming him for being mind controlled, if anything they should talk to the dude who "wrote" this twisted tale for Mikhael.

Quote Originally Posted by lefthanded View Post
    Instead of being able to develop and interact with the Krakoa era, Colossus ends up not participating at all (since he is not in control). He didn't have the same character assassination as Beast but he is essentially a non-entity. Readers are robbed of any real stories that show us more about Colossus.
    That's my biggest issue. Colossus was essentially benched for other writers for most of Krakoa...for this? A few issues where Mikhail's years-long plan amounts to nothing, he's defeated, and that's it? I'm not going to count the Sins of Sinister reveal because that was Gillen using the storyline for his own purposes. We lost Piotr as a character for YEARS in service of a four-issue arc at the end of the run.