Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910

Critic rt 46 Audience 86.

We have another venom, Jurassic world 6 and others again where critics didn't like it as much but audiences did.

GBII is canon!

The 89 incident.

Stick around for the mid credits!

And it was a giant love letter to the RGB.
    "Always listen to the crazy scientist with a weird van or armful of blueprints and diagrams." -- Vibranium

Just got back, with my ghost trap popcorn bucket (got one of the last ones in the theater).

I really liked it. It's been years since I've seen The Real Ghostbusters, but it did give me that feeling.

The one thing I'll say now is that I think the cast was too big. They are juggling so many people now (including new members for this movie) that it felt like not everyone had the chance to really shine. Frankly, if they do a third movie (and I hope they do), they need to start trimming. I'd say keep some of the OG cast as cameos, but focus on the Spengler family.

Quote Originally Posted by AnakinFlair View Post
    Just got back, with my ghost trap popcorn bucket (got one of the last ones in the theater).

I really liked it. It's been years since I've seen The Real Ghostbusters, but it did give me that feeling.

The one thing I'll say now is that I think the cast was too big. They are juggling so many people now (including new members for this movie) that it felt like not everyone had the chance to really shine. Frankly, if they do a third movie (and I hope they do), they need to start trimming. I'd say keep some of the OG cast as cameos, but focus on the Spengler family.
    I'd cut Paul and Carrie, too. Ernie, Annie could be the tie-ins.

Rather see the Zeddemore Industries Engineering crew from here on out. Lucky, Trevor, Podcast, Phoebe, etc. time for the young guns!

(I really, really enjoyed it BTW).
    "Always listen to the crazy scientist with a weird van or armful of blueprints and diagrams." -- Vibranium

Saw it with a friend earlier today. Loved it. Interested to see where they go next. And yes I'm happy (re: Ghostbusters 2).

And screw it, I'm gonna get that Ecto-1 toy at Target while its available. lol

Quote Originally Posted by BeastieRunner View Post
    I'd cut Paul and Carrie, too. Ernie, Annie could be the tie-ins.

Rather see the Zeddemore Industries Engineering crew from here on out. Lucky, Trevor, Podcast, Phoebe, etc. time for the young guns!

(I really, really enjoyed it BTW).
    I had a different thought. You need Paul and Carrie there for the family dynamic. But I found it extremely contrived that both Podcast and Lucky managed to make it to New York for this (moreso for Podcast. Lucky at least had the excuse that it was an internship). Really though, you could have gotten rid of both of them and you wouldn't have missed them.

You keep the Spenglers. Keep Winston and his engineers. Ray can cameo to give exposition on the ghost of the week. Keep Peck as an antagonist who is continuously forced to back down at the end, and cut the rest.

I'd also like them to clarify the relationship between Gary and Callie. Are they married, or just dating?

BANNED

I went to the movie theater downtown and saw Ghostbusters Frozen Empire earlier today. fun movie.

the theater didn't have the ghost trap popcorn thing but they had Ecto 1 car popcorn things but they were 40 bucks. Would have been kind of nice to have that but not going to waste 40 bucks on a movie popcorn container thingy.

there was also the 10 dollar Ghostbusters popcorn buckets which I should have gotten one.

Great to see the return of Slimer even though Slimer took a nap the whole time underneath a pile of junk food. that and Peck being the mayor.

One thing I didn't like from the movie is that Phoebe still had her temper tantrums

Quote Originally Posted by AnakinFlair View Post

Quote Originally Posted by XandertheWise View Post
    I went to the movie theater downtown and saw Ghostbusters Frozen Empire earlier today. fun movie.

the theater didn't have the ghost trap popcorn thing but they had Ecto 1 car popcorn things but they were 40 bucks. Would have been kind of nice to have that but not going to waste 40 bucks on a movie popcorn container thingy.

there was also the 10 dollar Ghostbusters popcorn buckets which I should have gotten one.

Great to see the return of Slimer even though Slimer took a nap the whole time underneath a pile of junk food. that and Peck being the mayor.

One thing I didn't like from the movie is that Phoebe still had her temper tantrums
    My theater had Slimer sodas in collectable Slimer cups.

From Ghost Corps ...

In production (coming to Netflix).