Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast
    "Always listen to the crazy scientist with a weird van or armful of blueprints and diagrams." -- Vibranium

New take on Ray.

“I do the enthusiastic, wants to believe everything, kind of a resentful that things have passed him by Ghostbuster in this one because he’s no longer licensed.”
    Ray's my favorite but he did mess up a few times ... Rather badly.

Is Peck gonna be the licenser!?
    "Always listen to the crazy scientist with a weird van or armful of blueprints and diagrams." -- Vibranium

Quote Originally Posted by BeastieRunner View Post
    We already were.

Quote Originally Posted by choptop View Post
    We already were.
    Gozer was just finally vanquished for good in Afterlife. The destruction of the second temple and entrapment of the main entity. I think they can say that now.

“But we are now in the post-Gozerian era of the Ghostbusters saga, so that means we’re able to stretch out and create an entirely new mythology. And that’s thrilling as a storyteller, because there are all-new and terrifying stakes with fresh visual references to draw on.”

Gozer was like Dr. Wiley for a while. Fought three times total, but right the video game doesn't count.

Gozer was just finally vanquished for good in Afterlife. The destruction of the second temple and entrapment of the main entity. I think they can say that now.
    just finally vanquished? It only showed up 2 times I'd hardly call that a era.

Egon’s plan to capture Gozer involved using a field full of traps to split her into a bunch of smaller pieces. But how the hell would you store all those traps. You can’t put them all in the containment unit because then Gozer would be whole again.

I would keep each trap in a different part of the world so there’s no chance Gozer could return.

I actually hope they don’t try to explain it and just say case closed on Gozer the Gozerian, Gozer the Destructor, Gozer the Traveler (and all the other names).

Quote Originally Posted by Robotman View Post
    Egon’s plan to capture Gozer involved using a field full of traps to split her into a bunch of smaller pieces. But how the hell would you store all those traps. You can’t put them all in the containment unit because then Gozer would be whole again.

I would keep each trap in a different part of the world so there’s no chance Gozer could return.

I actually hope they don’t try to explain it and just say case closed on Gozer the Gozerian, Gozer the Destructor, Gozer the Traveler (and all the other names).
    There was a rumor that each franchise would get a Gozer seed when they start up to keep it from coming back.

But Ghost Corps and Reitman's production company decided to listen to the Survey Junkie data and not the producers.

The former wanted new ghosts, the latter wanted mini Pufts all over the world in a spinoff movie.

I'm glad they went with new personally. And I'd be okay if Gozer was never mentioned past a reference to the Manhattan or Summerville Gozer Incidents in future films.

New variant and international posters!

I'm really digging that ice snake thing.

Those posters look like AI
    love is the real "success."
    Free Palestine! 🇵🇸Ceasefire NOW!
    They/Them

You can see Slimer in the last poster.

I’m excited about Frozen Empire but some aspects seem similar to the other movies.

We have a new big bad ghost goddess in place of Gozer and instead of Terror Dogs as her minions she has a big snake monster.

Extraordinary Member Captain Craig's Avatar

You can see Slimer in the last poster.

I’m excited about Frozen Empire but some aspects seem similar to the other movies.

We have a new big bad ghost goddess in place of Gozer and instead of Terror Dogs as her minions she has a big snake monster.
    Which is true of, I dare say, all studio franchises.

"I'm excited about next installment but it seems similar to the other movies. We have a insert new threat in place of OG threat........
    Pick a franchise, regardless of scope.
    Rocky, Rambo, Aliens, Predator, Terminator, Star Wars, Indiana Jones, Die Hard, Jurassic Park, Matrix, Fast/Furious, Transformers, MCU(Thanos), John Wick ......
    "Freedom is the right of all sentient beings" - Optimus Prime

As soon as it's in the containment unit it doesn't matter if it's whole again or not.

Think the video game basically mentioned that the mood slime is the doing of Gozer's cult too (Possibly as a "Plan B" similar to Afterlife) that allowed Vigo to manifest in the museum and use in his plot.
    chrism227.wordpress.com Info and opinions on a variety of interests.

https://twitter.com/chrisprtsmouth