Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789

Wow... that was... just bad.

Quote Originally Posted by The Cool Thatguy View Post
    Soon, our nightmare will end.
    The end is just the begining

Cosmic Curmudgeon JudicatorPrime's Avatar

So common, it's cliché ... whether we're talking about fictional stories or faith.

Something tells me that as long as Thanos exists, whether this life or the hereafter, he is going to be miserable. But like truly self-styled "gods", he can't create a better existence, nor can he end himself, so he has to make every other living thing suffer for his impotence. Boy, it sure would be cool if someone used the Ultimate Nullifier on him, though, just for the heck of it.

I'll have to read it again. However, the general impression I had towards this issue and basically the rest of the series was just kind of blah. I was hoping to see a return to form for Thanos. Grand, menancing, powerful. There were scenes of that, but I just didn't feel it.

Liked seeing Thanos shoot concussive force beams from his hands though. People tend to think that his powers are just brute strength, durability, and godlike intelligence. But he can channel and manipulate forces as well.

Also, I'm confused with the ending. So, does death still happen now?

The issue said Thanos would return this summer. Hmmm, let's see where that leads us.
    "I am a man of peace."

"A man of peace...who fights like ten tigers."

I much prefer the way DC use Darkseid in the recent issue of World's Finest.
    I mean Thanos behind the wheel of a car, and why not at the controls of a helicopter while they're at it ?...

Cosmic Curmudgeon JudicatorPrime's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Marvel Wars View Post
    I much prefer the way DC use Darkseid in the recent issue of World's Finest.
    I mean Thanos behind the wheel of a car, and why not at the controls of a helicopter while they're at it ?...
    Yeah, you'd think he'd learn how to airwalk by now, if he's too dignified to actually fly. It's just manipulating gravitons, which is well within an Eternal's abilities. Or better yet, just as Galactus is able to assemble the parts of his world-eater machine via molecular manipulation, Thanos should be able to re-create his teleportational chair. Sersi can do it, I'm sure, and Thanos is supposed to be her equal in terms of molecular manipulation, I believe. But whatevs.