Page 17 of 22 FirstFirst ... 7131415161718192021 ... LastLast
Results 241 to 255 of 327
  1. #241
    Extraordinary Member JudicatorPrime's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    The Cosmic Shores of the Pacific
    Posts
    5,564

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by The Celtic Batman View Post
    Great job! Looking forward to seeing the finished Jam!
    Thanks! This one came down to the wire, and the fact that my scanner is now reading all dark colors as black isn't a good thing. (I actually colored the belt dark red, but it came out as black.) Time to add a new scanner to my Xmas wishlist.

    I'm really looking forward to the final collage...and of course, to the theme of the next jam. I'm surprised there aren't any jams in the DC Comics forum.

  2. #242
    Writing on the wall The Celtic Batman's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    The cave
    Posts
    1,249

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by JudicatorPrime View Post
    Thanks! This one came down to the wire, and the fact that my scanner is now reading all dark colors as black isn't a good thing. (I actually colored the belt dark red, but it came out as black.) Time to add a new scanner to my Xmas wishlist.

    I'm really looking forward to the final collage...and of course, to the theme of the next jam. I'm surprised there aren't any jams in the DC Comics forum.
    Yep, there should be a Draw Me a Batman Jam! :-)
    We're all the Doom Patrol!!!
    Opinions come in all shapes and sizes.
    But they're still just opinions yo

  3. #243
    Extraordinary Member JudicatorPrime's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    The Cosmic Shores of the Pacific
    Posts
    5,564

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by The Celtic Batman View Post
    Yep, there should be a Draw Me a Batman Jam! :-)

    Hey, if someone starts it, I'll contribute!

  4. #244
    Krakoa is for lovers Blackphoenix's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    343

    Default

    Are there any art jams on the DC boards? (The ones on CBR, I mean)

  5. #245
    Hold your machete tight! Personamanx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Halifax, Nova Scotia, Canada
    Posts
    2,204

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by JudicatorPrime View Post
    Hey, if someone starts it, I'll contribute!
    The ones I started on the Old Boards didn't fare too well. The First one managed to come out very nicely but the second one... no one bothered. Took a year to get even half of the spots filled.

  6. #246
    Extraordinary Member JudicatorPrime's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    The Cosmic Shores of the Pacific
    Posts
    5,564

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Personamanx View Post
    The ones I started on the Old Boards didn't fare too well. The First one managed to come out very nicely but the second one... no one bothered. Took a year to get even half of the spots filled.
    Wow. That's too bad re: the second DC jam. With so many DC characters being household names, you'd think every jam would be a raging success.

    Speaking of which, I need to hurry up and finish the costume sketch that I did for the Kitty Pryde mini-jam before the X-Books forum mysteriously vanishes.

  7. #247
    Draw me a What!? Zhaxra's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Somewhere
    Posts
    194

    Default

    Aw crap. I completely forgot about this as I rarely venture out of the comfort zone of the X-Boards. Sorry about that everyone.

  8. #248
    Astonishing Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    2,623

    Default

    Finally finished my Cardiac.



    My apologies if I'm too late.

  9. #249
    Astonishing Member Panic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    2,236

    Default

    Looks great, Ceebiro.

  10. #250
    Writing on the wall The Celtic Batman's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    The cave
    Posts
    1,249

    Default

    Nice job on Cardiac Ceebiro! Are you using a drawing tablet?
    We're all the Doom Patrol!!!
    Opinions come in all shapes and sizes.
    But they're still just opinions yo

  11. #251
    Astonishing Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    2,623

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by The Celtic Batman View Post
    Nice job on Cardiac Ceebiro! Are you using a drawing tablet?
    Nah! I still prefer the feel of pencil on paper.

  12. #252
    Just Hεrε for thε Pokεmon Justin K.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    Thε Friskotεquε
    Posts
    1,000

    Default

    Hey guys,

    I have been away for a little bit due to my personal life and have decided to extend the deadline of this jam to the end of the month.

    The next X-Jam will begin in January that way. Sorry for any inconvenience this may have caused.

  13. #253
    Deadly Bee Weapon coveredinbees's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    1,453

    Default

    19 please!

  14. #254
    Astonishing Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    2,623

    Default

    #79 if it pleases the OP.

  15. #255
    Extraordinary Member JudicatorPrime's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    The Cosmic Shores of the Pacific
    Posts
    5,564

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by EternalSiryn View Post
    Hey guys,

    I have been away for a little bit due to my personal life and have decided to extend the deadline of this jam to the end of the month.

    The next X-Jam will begin in January that way. Sorry for any inconvenience this may have caused.
    Suggestion:

    Since the jam is technically over and we're officially into the bonus rounds...

    ...and since it's THE LAST JAM OF 2014...

    ...and since there are still quite a few numbers that haven't been picked...

    ...and since we do want Spidey's top friends and villains to have a chance to be drawn by the amazing artists extraordinaire here at CBR...

    ...and since you're kinda busy with real life stuff...

    ...why not go ahead and reveal all of the characters behind the unpicked numbers? Participants would then select the character (one character at a time, per the standard rule) that they want to draw on a first come, first serve basis. At the end of December you would simply stroll through all of the posts and link the art for the final mash-up.

    What do you think?
    Last edited by JudicatorPrime; 12-05-2014 at 06:56 PM.

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •