Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Quote Originally Posted by choptop View Post
    So it's netflix Leatherface? And 2009 Jason Voorhees?
    Sir yes sir

Astonishing Member

The last time we saw Jason live he wasn't remotely immortal or super strong but still a tough survivalist and a pretty accurate shot with a bow and arrow. He's not going to steamroll here like a top zombie/cyborg version would, but while I would have given him poor chances in the Arena against, for example, a bunch of Ghostfaces, being in a woods scenario might actually give him some edge. Like, the character in general and regardless of incarnation mostly has forest as his neighborhood most of the time, sometimes changing to suburbs, ships, hell, dreamscapes or space.

And since I see AI Chucky included here, I'm disappointed to not see a team with M3gan, AI Chucky and Upgrade's STEM.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Beadle View Post
    Compared to Jason and Michael…?!
    Against Halloween Ends Michael, definitely. Dude was not at the top of his game in that flick, I'd give on Ghost Face decent odds on him

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Jcogginsa View Post
    Against Halloween Ends Michael, definitely. Dude was not at the top of his game in that flick, I'd give on Ghost Face decent odds on him
    Even then he could still fully shrug off and lift himself from being stabbed deep in the chest to try to strangle Laurie. Only a fridge's weight in addition to all the wounds he had received by that point (plus old age, one constant in this latest trilogy is that age still applied to him) allowed for Laurie and her granddaughter to beat him. I could see Ghostfaces at least playing spoiler against him, especially if they have guns.

And in defense of Corey, he was shot, and then he stabbed himself deep in the neck in a full suicide attempt, and then still had enough juice to try to wrestle Michael's mask away from him before finally dying from having Michael snap his neck. He got more Shapey as the movie progressed.
    Last edited by Wildling; 11-11-2023 at 06:20 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Lazzlo304 View Post
    Sir yes sir
    Roy Burns is top dog for team 2 then

Quote Originally Posted by Alan2099 View Post
    If we take Jay and Silent Bob Strike Back into consideration, one of them might be a monkey.
    I looked up how many totals, not sure if they included the monkey in the continuity.