Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

This is going to be deeply missed when it ends. Hope it gets extended. For some reason, I assumed it was an ongoing so was quite the shock when I saw on some thread that it was a 6 issue series.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post
    Yeah, she's usually a JSA villain, not a Titans one. Though she was used in the New 52 Teen Titans book.
    I think there is some confusion over which Artemis. I thought it was referring to Donna's scene where she was being thrown off Paradise Island -- and that Artemis was one of the Amazons. Or was there a scene with Artemis Crock -- Tigress -- that I missed?

Quote Originally Posted by Fergus View Post
    This is going to be deeply missed when it ends. Hope it gets extended. For some reason, I assumed it was an ongoing so was quite the shock when I saw on some thread that it was a 6 issue series.
    I hope we get a second season once Waid has more time on his hands because right now it seems like he is too busy. The sales would definitely justify a continuation, but the author also has to be on board.

Quote Originally Posted by kcekada View Post
    I think there is some confusion over which Artemis. I thought it was referring to Donna's scene where she was being thrown off Paradise Island -- and that Artemis was one of the Amazons. Or was there a scene with Artemis Crock -- Tigress -- that I missed?
    Tigress is one of the Terror Titans in this book.

The other Artemis does not appear in the story.
    DC: Dick Grayson, Wally West, Donna Troy, Yara Flor, Titans

Some of my favorite Mangas: One Piece, Slam Dunk, Fullmetal Alchemist, HunterXHunter, Vinland Saga, Monster, Berserk, Vagabond.
    Current reading: Jujutsu Kaisen, Chainsaw Man, Spy X Family, Kaiju Nº8, Blue Lock, Dandadan.

Extraordinary Member Mantis-Ray's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ayanestar View Post
    I hope we get a second season once Waid has more time on his hands because right now it seems like he is too busy. The sales would definitely justify a continuation, but the author also has to be on board.
    Yeah I would also go with a second season once Waid has more time.

This is such a fun series, 6 issues doesn't feel like enough time for it.