Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Astonishing Member Global Honored's Avatar

BLACKPHOENIX'S NAMOR

Namor

Sixteen years ago, Atlantis was invaded. The queen, Fen, sent her only son, Namor, to the surface world to live with his human father, Leonard Mckenzie, altering his DNA so that he seemed to be a pale skinned air breather like his father. She cautioned her lover to keep the boy from being fully submerged in water, for that would restore him to his true form and the enemy that had conquered Atlantis would be able to find him. For the next sixteen years, Leonard kept his son out of the water, restricting his bathroom time and making sure he showered instead of bathing. Finally, Namor had enough; the water was calling to him. He drove to a nearby beach and dove into the water; it had an immediate mutagenic effect on him, turning his skin blue and giving him a superhumanly strong form. He flew home and confronted his father, who told him the truth about his heritage. Namor then set out at once for Atlantis, vowing to reclaim the city and destroy the occupying force that had claimed it.

The Lost Prince of Atlantis was going home.

BLACKPHOENIX'S WAR MACHINE

War Machine

A Time War broke out between Iron Lad, Rama Tut, Scarlet Centurion, Kang the Conqueror, and Immortus. The Avengers intervened and were caught in the middle of the conflict. Several of their members were lost in time and returned irrevocably changed. One such member was James Rhodes alias War Machine. He found himself wandering through Kang's Chronopolis, a city made up of slices of the past, present, and future. As he wandered, he had to replace his damaged armor with bits and pieces of machinery he found littering the various time periods: an arm from Ultron, Sentinel circuitry, the techno-organic carapace of the X-Man Warlock, etc. After several centuries, he found a portal that took him back in time to the moment he first got lost, astounding the Avengers (including his past self). No one--not even Jim himself--is certain how much of Jim is left. It may be that he is now nothing more than a machine with the barest trace of humanity left. He only has one goal now: to prevent his past self from being lost in time and erasing the hell that his life has become.....

Is this OK? I can scan it later if it's too grainy (I can't get to a scanner at the moment). Can I have #4 next?

*please don't be D-Man*

*please don't be D-Man*

EDIT: I finally got to a scanner, so here's a better version of my piece.

JUSTIN K'S "ANTRON"

Continued from my last entry, I present #61) Hank Pym, AKA

Antron

After Jarvis recruited Tony Stark, Tony forged a virus that would allow him to control any computer he pleased from his suit. Having the SHIELD Helicarrier providing the signal worldwide made Stark's hack unlimited. He could have access to any bank account. Any database he needed, was his. Not even Cerebro was safe. Before launching the virus, Tony approached Hank Pym, who while studying cybernetics, developed the Pym particles. Tony wanted to buy the formula and every sample of Pym particle he could get his hands on, but Hank refused.

Tony leaked the virus and Hank Pym was his first target. Tony Stark hacked into Hank Pym's insect helmet and had all the insects in Pym's lab swarm him, deforming his entire body. Among the chaos, Hank was able to reach his helmet and placed it on his head. The virus read Pym's brain signature and separated itself from the main virus, assuming Hank's personality and remaining in sync with what was left of Hank. Antron was born. Regaining control, 'Hank' locked himself in his lab and focused solely on cybernetics. After the virus moved into Hank's helmet, he found not only could he control insects, but technology as well. Amazed by this find, Hank Pym ensured no one would control him or his insects again, and transformed his body into a new, almost completely robotic machine of destruction. He vowed revenge on whoever controlled his helmet. Using his newfound technopathy, Hank was able to trace the signal back to the Helicarrier and immediately knew who was behind the attack.

Hank continued to strive for cybernetic perfection, crafting almost his entire new body out of adamantium. He also modelled the design not only on ants, but the original Vision, Aarkus. Hank found he could now phase, fly, and absorb solar energy and re-channel it. Hank also built various hives within his body so he could send a swarm of any deadly insect or bug of his choice at whoever he desired. Hank also constructed a gun that fired nanites and would immediately draw insects or bugs to his target, where they would consume them like they consumed him. Combined with the Pym Particles, Hank became a one man insect swarm but wanted to build an army. Janet Van Dyne grew concerned she had not heard from Hank and tried visiting him time after time. Frustrated, Jan decided to break into one of Hank's labs and tripped one of his alarms, capturing her. Hank saw this as an opportunity for them to be together again, and transformed her into a cybernetic being that he had complete control of as well, naming her Cyber Dyne. Eventually, Janet broke free of Hank and joined SHIELD.

Hank had no one but himself and his insects left and contacted Tony Stark, reconsidering his offer. An arrogant Tony accepted and had a jet fly Hank to the Helicarrier. Tony did not anticipate Hank's new form and it was too late for him to do anything. Upon emerging from the helicopter, Hank fired his nanite gun at Tony's chest and filled his suit with fire ants, before having the skin beetles located in another portion of his body strip the flesh of Tony's bones. Hank called the insects back into his suit, and claimed a plague is coming. An eerie buzz replaced all other sounds and a cloud of black made it's way towards the Helicarrier. The Age of Antron is afoot!

SILVERSURFERSUPREME'S FALCON

Another Egyptian Avatar.....Falcon!!!

Origins:

‘Samuel Wilson’ was like many born in his time was skeptical and an extremist atheist like almost all people of his world and time. One day while visiting the great halls of an ancient structure in Egypt he came across the falcon god Horus. He mocked Horus’s image and desecrated the halls in some unmentionable ways.

Horus is very well a living god so he got very angry and cursed him for infernal hell for 5 years.

But, when Horus saw the condition of the world filled with Anarchy and Anti-theism he made Samuel as his avatar and took a form of red falcon to guide him.

As, he could not take back his curse; he modified it and told Samuel that he will take over his body if required and for those moments his soul will be in Hell. He will do so until he has completed 5 years of total time. He also promised Samuel that he will be granted any heaven of his choosing after his death as a reward.

Mission
    Falcon as an Avatar of Horus fight against crimes against people filled with any faith and believers of any God/Gods. He fights to ensure a hostility free environment.

Weapons:
    Spear of Righteousness, Ankh

Powers & Abilities:
    As Sam Wilson: Detective Skills, Minor Combat training, an ability to ‘see’ gods/demons/angels while using Ankh, A superhuman power of defense/combat by using ‘Spear of Righteousness’

As Falcon: Flight by magical wings, Super-speed, Full Omniscience by Ankh, Even world breaking powers by ‘Spear of Righteousness’

[IMG]

JUSTIN K'S IRON MANDARIN

Continued from my last entries, I present #29,

Iron Mandarin

Tony Stark grew up a very rich boy, which often made him arrogant, but like his 616 counterpart, he was a fast learner and a quick thinker. After his father passed on, Tony was resentful of SHIELD, Edwin Jarvis in particular who broke the news to him, for failing to save his father. Tony rejected their care but little did he know a tracking device was placed on him so SHIELD could monitor him. SHIELD's preparedness came in handy, as Tony, like his father, got into the business of building technology himself. Unfortunately, word of Tony's work was well known and he was captured by the terrorist, Mandarin, forced to build weapons for him. While Tony was hesitant at building weapons for Mandarin at first, he learned Mandarin would be targeting SHIELD and built an armor that would channel his rings energies. Tony being hesitant when he was first captured played against his favour as SHIELD found his whereabouts and broke him free from Mandarin's hideout, severing Mandarin's hands in the process. Mandarin was imprisoned in the Vault for a very long time. As for Tony, he laid claim to Mandarin's rings, informing Jarvis he had already started building a suit that would channel these rings energies. Jarvis approved and Stark soon upgraded his armor that is solely powered by Mandarin's rings. Tony ensured Jarvis he would dedicate himself to SHIELD only and works for them now, building Jarvis a bionic eye to replace the one he lost when fighting Mandarin.

Tony had a reason for incorporating so much technology in what he did. Stark developed a virus that would allow him to control any technological device from his suit, as he has SHIELD's computers at his disposal. This would allow him complete, global control. Tony started recruiting other scientists, or at least attempted to do so. Hank Pym outright rejected Stark, while the only scientists Stark managed to recruit were former members of Hydra. Stark had these scientists spread the virus to many intended targets, including banks, databases, anything with a computer. The bionic eye Stark built for Jarvis was so he could see what SHIELD had planned and could be one step ahead of SHIELD at all times. Tony made sure he was a part of SHIELD's next mission after talking to Loki, the Trickster God.

Loki approached Stark, informing him the real Captain America is still alive and well and he can be his if he destroys his brother, Thor. Stark informed Loki as long as Cap remains frozen until needed, Thor will become his new target. Steve Rogers' frozen body was stored deep within a laboratory on the Helicarrier. Stark knew having the original Captain America meant he could manipulate him against Jarvis and SHIELD, but first, the mission Jarvis and his team would be attending. SHIELD was called out to New York, due to a rampaging Hulk. Upon arrival, he was already subdued by Scarlet Witch, Dr. Strange, and Thor. At that last moment, Tony channeled all the ring's energies into his uni-beam and used them to destroy Thor, leaving nothing of him behind but Mjolnir. Before Jarvis could command Stark to stand down, Stark had a virus placed in Jarvis' bionic eye and took control of him. Stark had Jarvis justify his attack, stating Gods have no place with mortals and could potentially cause more harm than good, as indicated by the mess actually left by Hulk. Stark had Jarvis make Dr. Strange, Scarlet Witch, and Bruce Banner their target. Carol Danvers was suspicious and opposed Jarvis, escaping with the other 3.

Tony Stark's day of reckoning was afoot, as he wreaked havoc on technology from the Helicarrier. Unfortunately for him, karma is a bitch and Hank Pym approached him on the Helicarrier about the previous offer made to him. Stark accepted and agreed to meet with him on the deck of the Helicarrier. Inside, Dr. Strange, Scarlet Witch, Danvers, and Banner teleport in and learn Jarvis is being controlled by Stark. Before Jarvis could get the drop on them, Strange captured Jarvis and disabled the cybernetic implant. Jarvis snapped back to his senses and removed the bionic eye, placing an eye patch over the gaping hole. Jarvis and the team agreed, Stark is going down. Back on the deck of the Helicarrier, Pym arrived, but with a new body. Upon emerging from the helicopter, Hank fired his nanite gun at Tony's chest and filled his suit with fire ants, before having the skin beetles located in another portion of his body strip the flesh of Tony's bones. Hank called the insects back into his suit, and claimed a plague is coming. An eerie buzz replaced all other sounds and a cloud of black made it's way towards the Helicarrier. Jarvis and his team made their way to the deck and realized they were too late. Dr. Strange and Scarlet Witch teleported themselves and as many people as they could out of the Helicarrier and regrouped elsewhere. As for Stark's armor, Hank Pym had plans for it. Pym called his plague of insects into his suit after they filled all of SHIELD's compartments and made his way to New York with his new Helicarrier.

Hank Pym made his way to the Vault prison, and after compromising all of the security there, started recruiting a team. Hank first approached Mandarin, offering him back his rings and his hands. Stark is dead, the only person he'd have vengeance against is just Jarvis, the new Captain America. Mandarin agreed and the suit became his, taking on the name Iron Mandarin. While his hands have been severed, the suit functioned as his new body. Iron Mandarin remained dedicated to Pym and was in fact intimidated by him. The next to be broken out was Black Widow, who too, had a grudge against SHIELD. Anyone else who turned down Pym's offer would be consumed by an insect/bug of his choice. After recruiting his team, Hank used the Pym particles to grow to the size of a building. While he grew, the insects within his suit grew. Pym opened up his suit and a plague of giant insects started wreaking havoc on New York, soon spreading to the rest of the world... that is everywhere except the Arctic and Antarctic, due to the cold weather conditions. Iron Mandarin was provided his own base in the Antarctic while Black Widow got the Arctic. Upon learning of the Savage Land's existence, complete takeover of the Antarctic was swift and those who did not die opposing him now work for him. The Southern Hemisphere is Iron Mandarin territory.

ALAN 2099'S CAPT. BRITAIN

Captain Britain

It all began with a simple college student, a college student named Victor Von Doom.

In the world we know, young Victor's attempts at saving his mother from hell ended disastrously, in another world... it ended worse. In this world, Mephiosto saw Doom not as an annoyance to be swatted away, but as a potential weapon to be used. Doom was drawn into Mephisto's realms and his meager technology and mystic abilities were not match for the Hell Lord's might. Mephisto demonically corrupted Doom body and soul and sent him back into the world to conquer.

For years now, The free nations of the planet have battled against The Demonic Doom's mystical might (excelsior!). Ever year Doom's powers grow and his kingdom, a literal Hell of Earth grows.

Which brings us to our hero. The scientist Brian Braddock was working on an experimental power armor, similar to the one used by the American Hero Ironman, not knowing his flight would lead him to an ever greater weapon.

Taking the armor on a test run, Brian was ambushed by a squad of Doom's robotic gargoyles and left for dead. It was at this moment that Merlin apperared before his battered form offering him a chance to become Captain Britain. Brian was offered a choice between the Amulet of Right or the Sword of Might. With Doom's army ever on the rise, Brian chose the Sword, transforming him into the hero "Captain Britain."

TAZIRAI'S INVISIBLE WOMAN

Z'san Rikards

Earth(Krava)- 9565I

Z'san was a former scientist working with her husband to understand and explore the past history of Krava (Earth). She was a dedicated physicist and was working on technology that would allow her and the team to explore the past in a clandestine way.
    Riide, Jone, and Bin would each take her nanomachines into themselves and would allow them to blend into the background effectively becoming invisible to the science and technology of 20,000 years ago. That was the time of the great cataclysm, and the new races of Krava were unwilling to repeat the past. As their time ship entered orbit They were caught during a CME, the shielding on their ship fluctuated wildly nearly unable to cope with the hit. But it held. However some of the radiation made it through. It interacted with their bio chemistry along with nanites coarsing through their blood. The experiment was called off due to the crew becoming sick from the exposure as their bodies tried to fight off the radiation.
    Spending more than a month in the regeneration wards, their bodies began to go through mutations.

At first it was minor, but then became more extreme, they noticed they all had developed some form of techno-organic powers.
    Riide could alter his body chemistry able to adjust his body to any shape and stretch for incredible distances, his skin becoming highly resistant to pain. Jone, gained the ability to channel the power of a CME and control flames and magnetic fields. Biin gained the ability to transmute his body into a variety of elements based on Earth. Z'san gained the ability to becoming Invisible to most manner of detection including technological, and even non visible sense. She learned that she could also manipulate the quantum fields about her person, allowing her to create invisible objects with a short duration.

The four became instant celebrities, but it was not something they wanted, so they attempted the trip again. Upon activation of the time drives. Kang exited in front of them, as he appeared on their screens he only had one message.
    "You are needed here, your creation was for a purpose!"

91 please.

I think that is all the finished pieces that were posted on the old forum thread. If I missed any, just let me know and I will go snag them.

I will update the broken links in the first two posts soon as well. So without further adieu, you may present your masterpieces, pick a number or just comment on the project and the cool art on display so far.

Krakoa is for lovers Blackphoenix's Avatar

Thanks for saving all the posts, GH! I still haven't started my Green Goblin piece, but I will soon.

which one is Wolverine or X-23. I just want one of them or both

hmm can I get... can you just give me a random number? I don't know what number to choose :S

Someone pick a number for Lucario please.

Quote Originally Posted by Blackphoenix View Post
    Thanks for saving all the posts, GH! I still haven't started my Green Goblin piece, but I will soon.
    You are very welcome and great work on your characters. I'm anxious to see what you come up with for ol' Gobby

Justin K is back under a new alter ego.
    This thread is now re-rebooted here: http://community.comicbookresources....-Another-World!