Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast
    Mighty Member

Post Coming 2024, Which Heroes deserve some "COMEBACK"?

These Marvel heroes have been irrelevant of late and here is my list who deserves another major role again:

1) Nova
    2) Hawkeye (Clint Barton)
    3) Monica Rambeau
    4) Wonder Man
    5) Black Knight
    6) Iron Fist

The heroes you need to list does not have any mini or ongoing solo run.
    Last edited by LAWtoyoto 432; 11-11-2023 at 09:24 AM.

At the top of my list, would be Hank Pym: Yellowjacket

Agree w. Nova, Hawkeye/Clint, Wonder Man, Iron Fist/Danny, Hank Pym.

And put me down for NFL Superpro.

Quote Originally Posted by LAWtoyoto 432 View Post
    These Marvel heroes have been irrelevant of late and here is my list who deserves another major role again:

1) Nova
    3) Monica Rambeau
    4) Wonder Man
    5) Black Knight
    6) Iron Fist

I think your list about covers it for me.
    The Avengers are Firefighters. We're the ones who fly into the blaze, whatever it is. Because we're the ones who
    can, so we're the ones who have to.~Captain Marvel

Elektra in her own clothes.

Astonishing Member

1) Nova
    3) Monica Rambeau
    4) Wonder Man
    5) Black Knight
    6) Iron Fist
    I definitely agree with your list, especially Clint, Monica, Simon and Dane.

I would add Mockingbird and also Starfox. Keiron Gillen set Eros up with a positive new direction during the "Judgement Day" crossover, so I'd really like to see him (or Al Ewing, or someone ) pick up the ball and keep going with that.

I could go on and on with a longer list of heroes I'd like to see get some more panel time in 2024, but those ones probably top my list.

1) Nova
    3) Monica Rambeau
    4) Wonder Man
    5) Black Knight
    6) Iron Fist

I agree with all of these, plus:

--The OG Guardians of the Galaxy
    --The Galactic Guardians
    [Quote Originally Posted by Thor-El 10-15-2020 12:32 PM]

"Jason Aaron should know there is already a winner of the Phoenix Force and his name is Phoenixx9."

Like a Red Dragon, The Phoenix shall Soar in 2024!

Quote Originally Posted by K7P5V View Post
    At the top of my list, would be Hank Pym: Yellowjacket

Definitely, K7P5V!

I love the images you chose too! These are some very good Yellowjacket pics!

"Jason Aaron should know there is already a winner of the Phoenix Force and his name is Phoenixx9."

I will also add:

--OG Defenders with Doc, Namor, SS, Subby, Valkyrie (Brunhilde), Hellcat and Nighthawk with some Luke Cage too

--Brunhilde the Valkyrie return to life and at least appear in the New OG Defenders listed above

Most of the characters I'd like to get spotlight aren't getting much, so my list is pretty long.
    But I learnt to be careful with what I wish. "cough" Darkhawk "cough"

Anyway:
    Rockslide and Mettle. Because that would mean they are not dead anymore.
    Bringing back the old, killing the young: that's the Marvel way

Quote Originally Posted by Phoenixx9 View Post
    I will also add:

--OG Defenders with Doc, Namor, SS, Subby, Valkyrie (Brunhilde), Hellcat and Nighthawk with some Luke Cage too

--Brunhilde the Valkyrie return to life and at least appear in the New OG Defenders listed above
    ^^^You da man. Upvote!

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Phoenixx9 View Post
    I will also add:

Hellcat I don't necessarily think of as needing a "comeback" at this point, since she did just have a solo miniseries this year, which spun out of a 2 year stint of basically co-starring in Iron Man's book. That said, I will happily accept more of Patsy!

As for Nighthawk -- at the very least can we please get a status update on 616 Kyle Richmond?! He's been missing since before the last SECRET WARS. First we had the "Supreme Power" continuity Nighthawk that crossed over into the 616 universe post-SECRET WARS and starred in James Robinson's SQUADRON SUPREME series as well as his own solo series. He died (off-panel) and passed his mantle to Tilda Johnson. Then Jason Aaron introduced another alternate Nighthawk in his AVENGERS run who was a creation of Mephisto to be used as a pawn, until he rebelled and joined the Avengers.

But the original 616 Nighthawk's fate has been left unrevealed in all that time. The closest we got to an update on him was back in SQUADRON SUPREME when he seemingly showed up to attack that Nighthawk for stealing his name....but that turned out to be a Skrull impostor. So we don't know if the original Nighthawk is even still alive or not. If he IS still alive, if he still active as Nighthawk and having off-panel adventures? Or is he still retired and serving as mentor to his protege Joaquin Pennysworth...another Nighthawk who hasn't been seen in years.

Quote Originally Posted by Riv86672 View Post
    ^^^You da man. Upvote!
    Lol. Thank you so much! You made my day.

Quote Originally Posted by Dermie View Post
    Hellcat I don't necessarily think of as needing a "comeback" at this point, since she did just have a solo miniseries this year, which spun out of a 2 year stint of basically co-starring in Iron Man's book. That said, I will happily accept more of Patsy!

As for Nighthawk -- at the very least can we please get a status update on 616 Kyle Richmond?! He's been missing since before the last SECRET WARS. First we had the "Supreme Power" continuity Nighthawk that crossed over into the 616 universe post-SECRET WARS and starred in James Robinson's SQUADRON SUPREME series as well as his own solo series. He died (off-panel) and passed his mantle to Tilda Johnson. Then Jason Aaron introduced another alternate Nighthawk in his AVENGERS run who was a creation of Mephisto to be used as a pawn, until he rebelled and joined the Avengers.

But the original 616 Nighthawk's fate has been left unrevealed in all that time. The closest we got to an update on him was back in SQUADRON SUPREME when he seemingly showed up to attack that Nighthawk for stealing his name....but that turned out to be a Skrull impostor. So we don't know if the original Nighthawk is even still alive or not. If he IS still alive, if he still active as Nighthawk and having off-panel adventures? Or is he still retired and serving as mentor to his protege Joaquin Pennysworth...another Nighthawk who hasn't been seen in years.
    Yes, while Patsy has been around, to me, not the way she was when she was in the Defenders. I didn't want to not mention her in the lineup, because she fit in so well there and I know someone would have mentioned to include her, so I put her in. More Patsy is always a good thing, lol.

Poor Kyle. I liked the OG Defenders Kyle. I never liked what they did to him with the Six-Fingered-Hand story....(I think they gave him the bad finger, lol!).

Then he disappeared it seemed...the Skrull....! I don't think Marvel had definitive ideas for him and just did these random things that could either be questioned, undone or denied. I would love to see our Defenders Kyle return with his powers intact.

Extraordinary Member

D-Man and Vagabond.
    All I wanted was to be unconditionally loved while never having to work on my flaws. Is that so much to ask?