Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Mighty Member

Marvel has an agenda that has a strong dislike of Nova. Even Al Ewing who tries to pitch Nova's solo run is constantly get rejected by the Marvel editorial. I guess they are okay for characters like Ghost Rider and Howard the Duck to get an anniversary run but not the same goes for Nova.

Quote Originally Posted by Phoenixx9 View Post
    Definitely, K7P5V!

I love the images you chose too! These are some very good Yellowjacket pics!
    Leads to a good question...YJ was originally shown without any goggles when he appeared but quickly drawn with them afterwards. Avengers Forever showed his eyes again (good attention to detail!) since he was plucked from the time stream while still suffering the breakdown. Which version to you prefer? Personally, I kind of like him without the goggles.

Let's see...
    Starlight (formerly Red Guardian)
    Nova (Rich Rider)
    Valkyre (Brunhilde)
    Wonder Man (Simon Williams, no longer a pacifist, please)
    Black Knight (Dane Whitman, no longer crazy, please. Maybe back to using his elfian armour and weapons)
    Hercules (Back on Earth, and no longer being just a lame love interest for Marvel Boy. Give him back his full strength and his mystic arsenal, and make him the force to be reckoned with he should always be)
    Hank Pym (the real one, and not the MCU version, be it as YJ or as a Scientific Adventurer, or whatever)
    Don't expect to see them, but the OG GotG.
    Arachne (Julia Carpenter. I miss her)
    Hawkeye (Clint Barton. The real one, not the lame Fraction's Hawkguy)
    Iron Fist (Danny Rand. Back where he truly belongs)

And That is just to begin with.

Peace
    Last edited by Nomads1; 11-13-2023 at 11:32 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Commissioner Wayne View Post
    Leads to a good question...YJ was originally shown without any goggles when he appeared but quickly drawn with them afterwards. Avengers Forever showed his eyes again (good attention to detail!) since he was plucked from the time stream while still suffering the breakdown. Which version to you prefer? Personally, I kind of like him without the goggles.
    Hey! I'm all for accuracy, but the "yellow shades/lenses" will always be my preference.

Quote Originally Posted by K7P5V View Post
    Hey! I'm all for accuracy, but the "yellow shades/lenses" will always be my preference.

Very well said, K7P5V!

(But I would even take bare-eyed hank, just so long as he was back--and in Yellowjacket costume!)
    [Quote Originally Posted by Thor-El 10-15-2020 12:32 PM]

"Jason Aaron should know there is already a winner of the Phoenix Force and his name is Phoenixx9."

Like a Red Dragon, The Phoenix shall Soar in 2024!

American Eagle

The Puma

Maria Vasquez

Brunnhilde

Hobie Brown

Agents of Atlas (the old lineup with Human Robot, etc. Throw in 3-D Man as well)

Machine Man - Fear of AI and the implications of artificial life has been a staple of science fiction forever and MM should always be part of it. The conversation changes with each generation so MM should always seem relevant.

Captain Ultra
    Last edited by j9ac9k; 11-14-2023 at 09:55 AM.

Formerly Assassin Spider Huntsman Spider's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Agent Z View Post
    American Eagle

The Puma

Maria Vasquez

Brunnhilde

Hobie Brown
    Would cosign most of those, especially American Eagle (the beatdown he gave Bullseye in the post-Civil War/Initiative-era Thunderbolts was awesomely and deservedly brutal). I'd also agree with Hobie Brown, whether he's the Prowler again or currently Hornet, reorganizing the Slingers with help from the Puma as a team of reformed Spider-Man villains trying to follow the Web-Head's example. Throw in Overdrive, since Nick Spencer's ASM run gave him a reason to quit criminality for good and try to walk a better path.

Quote Originally Posted by j9ac9k View Post
    Agents of Atlas (the old lineup with Human Robot, etc. Throw in 3-D Man as well)

Machine Man - Fear of AI and the implications of artificial life has been a staple of science fiction forever and MM should always be part of it. The conversation changes with each generation so MM should always seem relevant.

Captain Ultra
    Good point on Machine Man. Especially valid with AI becoming increasingly mainstream in the real world.
    The spider is always on the hunt.

Quote Originally Posted by Huntsman Spider View Post
    Would cosign most of those, especially American Eagle (the beatdown he gave Bullseye in the post-Civil War/Initiative-era Thunderbolts was awesomely and deservedly brutal). I'd also agree with Hobie Brown, whether he's the Prowler again or currently Hornet, reorganizing the Slingers with help from the Puma as a team of reformed Spider-Man villains trying to follow the Web-Head's example. Throw in Overdrive, since Nick Spencer's ASM run gave him a reason to quit criminality for good and try to walk a better path.
    The majority might not agree, but I'd personally like to see the return of Hobie as The Prowler

Quote Originally Posted by Huntsman Spider View Post
    Good point on Machine Man. Especially valid with AI becoming increasingly mainstream in the real world.
    Add Jocasta, and you'll get fandom's next power-couple (XD)

Astonishing Member CaptainUniverse's Avatar

We need a new Captain Universe.

"The Enigma Force is not a tool to be manipulated by mortals. The Enigma Force comes to those it deems worthy. What temerity, what arrogance, makes you think you are worthy? Have you not all made mistakes? Unforgiveable ones?" - Captain Universe

"Call me an Avenging Angel, Baron, come to safeguard Earth...call me CAPTAIN UNIVERSE!" - Ray Coffin

"You're my heart, Mary Jane Watson...you're my jackpot." - Peter Parker

Brought him up in another thread, but I'd love to see Stingray get some love. Like, make him a fully-functioning member of a big team, be it Avengers or a new Defenders line-up or something else.

Hell, I always liked the idea of him leading the Hawaiian Initiative team against threats from Lemuria and kaiju.

Extraordinary Member Zero Hunter's Avatar

I would love to see Hank Pym back and treated with respect, but I would rather it not be as Yellowjacket. If anything I would like to see Rita DeMara back as Yellowjacket again.

Rage....10

I fully support the returns of Rita DeMara and Jocasta. I do wish Jocasta took off the way Ultron did.

Quote Originally Posted by CaptainUniverse View Post
    We need a new Captain Universe.

^^^Isnt there always a new Captain Universe?

Quote Originally Posted by Zero Hunter View Post
    I would love to see Hank Pym back and treated with respect, but I would rather it not be as Yellowjacket.
    ^^^If he came back in the red jumpsuit, I’d be very pleased.