Page 8 of 11 FirstFirst ... 4567891011 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by HollowSage View Post
    That works for anyone he allows in his sacred timeline. If you exist in another timeline or you cause a branch, then not so much.
    Loki just beat him and took over the entire timeline with a few gangly friends and a box of scraps. Again, not a threat. No one even had to punch him or do anything to him to totally defeat him.
    Every day is a gift, not a given right.

I guess Avengers: The Wenwu Dynasty doesn't have the same ring to it. I'd make it a stealth Shang-Chi sequel.

Quote Originally Posted by Scott Taylor View Post
    Loki just beat him and took over the entire timeline with a few gangly friends and a box of scraps. Again, not a threat. No one even had to punch him or do anything to him to totally defeat him.
    Did they or did they do what he had planned?

Incredible Member

I remember him offering Loki the job and now Loki is stuck doing the job. Who actually won here?

Scoop culture needs to end. Most of these 'scoopers' are just liars that are never held accountable.
    #InGunnITrust, #ZackSnyderistheBlueprint, #ReleasetheAyerCut

Incredible Member Robotech Master's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by krazijoe View Post
    Did they or did they do what he had planned?
    Bit of Column A and B actually. HWR wanted Loki to take over the job exactly as it was, telling him there wasn't another way. Loki took a version of the job, but its one that guarantees the existence of the multiverse instead of overseeing the pruning of reality, with the TVA now seemingly only in charge of monitoring Kang variants to stop multiversal war or something.

I'm wondering if the Kangs destroying the TVA will be one of the big moments of Kang Dynasty.

Quote Originally Posted by HollowSage View Post
    I remember him offering Loki the job and now Loki is stuck doing the job. Who actually won here?
    We the viewers did because it was a lot of fun!

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    I'm wondering if the Kangs destroying the TVA will be one of the big moments of Kang Dynasty.
    Honestly, it wouldn't surprise me if it happens offscreen like Xandar.

Fantastic Member

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    I don't know if anyone would care about that...but if it launches Exiles with a live action Miles Morales

Quote Originally Posted by j9ac9k View Post
    Honestly, it wouldn't surprise me if it happens offscreen like Xandar.
    Everything scary Kang has done so far has been offscreen apparently, so yes this sounds plausible.

Its like Kang giving Loki time-slipping powers. Never explained how it happened, and we never saw him do anything that seemed even remotely suspicious that might have caused it. Both Quantumania and Loki - a bunch of stuff happens offscreen in inexplicable ways and Kang claims it was him or other Kangs. So far he is just a shyster with no real abilities or powers other than being manipulative.
    Last edited by Scott Taylor; 12-01-2023 at 10:18 AM.

Incredible Member

Everything scary Kang has done so far has been offscreen apparently, so yes this sounds plausible.

Its like Kang giving Loki time-slipping powers. Never explained how it happened, and we never saw him do anything that seemed even remotely suspicious that might have caused it. Both Quantumania and Loki - a bunch of stuff happens offscreen in inexplicable ways and Kang claims it was him or other Kangs. So far he is just a shyster with no real abilities or powers other than being manipulative.
    So you’re saying he’s like Lex Luthor? A manipulative genius with no actual powers.

As for Loki’s new power set. Kang didn’t give him the power. He did set up the circumstances that caused it. Loki was pruned from the timeline then got sent back to a different point which caused the time slipping. Then they pulled him from the time stream which “fixed” the time slipping but also seems to be what allowed him to control it.

None of that stuff happens unless it’s what Kang wanted to happen.

Ultimate Member

Except not really.

We saw him beat Ant-Man's ass

And in all seriousness, we saw him go from a struggling scientist with Jan, to in change of a large and feared empire. He built it basically alone, in a cave, with a box of scraps :P

Quote Originally Posted by The Cool Thatguy View Post
    Except not really.

We saw him beat Ant-Man's ass

And in all seriousness, we saw him go from a struggling scientist with Jan, to in change of a large and feared empire. He built it basically alone, in a cave, with a box of scraps :P
    True enough. He took over the entire Quantum Realm, which is a win. And he would have gotten away with it, too, if not for those meddling ant people!

True enough. He took over the entire Quantum Realm, which is a win. And he would have gotten away with it, too, if not for those meddling ant people!
    Tastes like ant, talks like people?