Page 1 of 11 12345 ... LastLast
    Astonishing Member kingaliencracker's Avatar

Default THE KANG DYNASTY canceled?

https://www.facebook.com/10006482916...ibextid=CDWPTG

BREAKING — RICK & MORTY and QUANTUMANIA scribe Jeff Loveness will no longer write AVENGERS: THE KANG DYNASTY.

Why? Well, because according to The Ringer’s Joanna Robinson, the movie likely won’t be Kang Dynasty anymore: “I got it confirmed to me that [Jeff Loveness] was no longer working for Marvel [Studios] and then I asked the person why. And they said that the reason why is that he was all wrapped up in this Kang storyline and they are likely moving away from that.”

Astonishing Member

I'd watch an Onslaught movie though. 90s me speaking.

It's time for Graviton to take the reigns!
    love is the real "success."
    Free Palestine! 🇵🇸Ceasefire NOW!
    They/Them

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by James Cameron View Post
    It's time for Graviton to take the reigns!
    He even fought cosmic Spider-Man. I'd watch that, manga/anime villains are already famous about crushing heroes to the ground from their bad aura alone. Graviton sounds easy to adapt.

Wasn't Graviton In AOS?

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by choptop View Post
    Wasn't Graviton In AOS?
    What's AOS?

Quote Originally Posted by choptop View Post
    Wasn't Graviton In AOS?
    That was a different guy! More Graviton!
    They/Them

Bring back Wenwu and make him the overarching villain.

Unadjusted Human on CBR SUPERECWFAN1's Avatar

Given the alternate realities and more ....why they can't recast the character is silly. A number of people have said they could recast Kang and go from there.
    "The story so far: As usual, Ginger and I are engaged in our quest to find out what the hell is going on and save humanity from my nemesis, some bastard who is presumably responsible." - Sir Digby Chicken Caesar.
    “ Well hell just froze over. Because CM Punk is back in the WWE.” - Jcogginsa.
    “You can take the boy outta the mom’s basement, but you can’t take the mom’s basement outta the boy!” - LA Knight.
    "Revel in What You Are." Bray Wyatt.

Astonishing Member kingaliencracker's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by SUPERECWFAN1 View Post
    Given the alternate realities and more ....why they can't recast the character is silly. A number of people have said they could recast Kang and go from there.
    It may have nothing to do with Jonathan Majors and everything to do with how they botched the character in Ant-Man 3.

Give me Doom manipulating things, creating the FF and then blowing a hole to the Beyonder Realm.

Bring on Count Nefaria!

Quote Originally Posted by SUPERECWFAN1 View Post
    Wouldn't be the first time they recast an actor.

This says it is still coming and dr strange 2 writer is writing both films.

At this stage, it's been pretty much confirmed that Ant-Man and The Wasp: Quantumania writer Jeff Loveness is no longer penning Avengers: The Kang Dynasty.

Various scoopers have claimed Michael Waldron, who wrote Loki season 1 and Doctor Strange in the Multiverse of Madness, is said to have been similarly removed from Avengers: Secret Wars, but one of Loki's executive producers has today said otherwise. In an interview with ComicBook.com, Kevin Wright dropped the reveal after being asked whether Jonathan Majors' legal issues changed anything we saw in the finale.

"No, nothing affected our finale," he confirmed. "I think I said elsewhere earlier when the show was first coming out, the story that is on screen is the one that we set out to make remarkably so no one was coming down telling us we had to connect or set up anything for the future. It was sort of finish our story that we started."

"As far as where it's all going, I can't say and not because I am being coy, we're not a part of those projects," Wright said in regards to the next Avengers movies. "What I would say is, I mean, I know Michael Waldron is working on them and he loves obviously this world as he helped create it."
    https://comicbookmovie.com/avengers/...7807#gs.0xstav

Fine, bring back Wenwu anyway though.

I've read Celestial Madonna, Kang Dynasty, I've read that amazing story by Stern where he cleaned up all the Kang continuity, Avengers Forever, countless others... Kang wears a blue exosuit. The problem was in his MCU appearances they had this guy be out of his mask/costume in almost every appearance. He's supposed to be a blue guy. He never struck me as Kang in Loki or Ant-Man because he never had Kang's menacing look.
    They/Them