Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by kingaliencracker View Post
    I respectfully disagree. Nothing against Majors' performance, but they nerfed him in Ant-Man 3. I don't think anyone can buy him as a legit threat to the Avengers after they botched him so badly.
    I still don't see how they botched him. He was trapped in the Quantum Realm without his suit. Once he got his suit, he took over, amassed a giant army (no pun intended) and was ready to invade Earth once he got his power source out. Even the resistance at the end was being slaughtered by Kang.

I mean, was it the ants? I got it- the ants, as they fell into the quantum realm, experienced hundreds or thousands of years of evolution, until they were just as technologically advanced as Kang. So of course they could find a way through his shields. Then in the final fight, Kang was kicking Scott's ass- it wasn't until Hope came back that they were finally able to beat him.

Here's a question for you- if Scott and Hope had been stranded in the Quantum Realm, if their defeat of Kang had that sacrifice, would you still think Kang was nerfed?

Quote Originally Posted by kingaliencracker View Post
    I respectfully disagree. Nothing against Majors' performance, but they nerfed him in Ant-Man 3. I don't think anyone can buy him as a legit threat to the Avengers after they botched him so badly.
    That's not the main kang though it was a weaker version just like he who remains.

How is HWR a weaker version? He is the last one standing of all the infinite Kangs across infinite universes. That makes him the best of all possible Kangs.
    Every day is a gift, not a given right.

Quote Originally Posted by AnakinFlair View Post
    I still don't see how they botched him. He was trapped in the Quantum Realm without his suit. Once he got his suit, he took over, amassed a giant army (no pun intended) and was ready to invade Earth once he got his power source out. Even the resistance at the end was being slaughtered by Kang.

I mean, was it the ants? I got it- the ants, as they fell into the quantum realm, experienced hundreds or thousands of years of evolution, until they were just as technologically advanced as Kang. So of course they could find a way through his shields. Then in the final fight, Kang was kicking Scott's ass- it wasn't until Hope came back that they were finally able to beat him.

Here's a question for you- if Scott and Hope had been stranded in the Quantum Realm, if their defeat of Kang had that sacrifice, would you still think Kang was nerfed?
    He still lost and to the casual audience that's all that mattered. Look at the MCU since then failuress mostly.

Quote Originally Posted by Scott Taylor View Post
    How is HWR a weaker version? He is the last one standing of all the infinite Kangs across infinite universes. That makes him the best of all possible Kangs.
    He was only the last one standing because he had the power of Alioth remember? That was the wepon he ended the war with.

Quote Originally Posted by Maestro 216 View Post
    He still lost and to the casual audience that's all that mattered. Look at the MCU since then failuress mostly.
    Only if CA thinks all variants have the same power level.

Quote Originally Posted by choptop View Post
    Only if CA thinks all variants have the same power level.
    It isn't about power level this isn't dbz. Thanos wasn't cool because of the gauntlet. Hos personality and victory over the Avengers won him over. Kang rambling about time and something about deleting timelines. It leaves a lot to be desired.

Quote Originally Posted by AnakinFlair View Post

I think that's what was supposed to happen until they changed the ending.

It isn't about power level this isn't dbz. Thanos wasn't cool because of the gauntlet. Hos personality and victory over the Avengers won him over. Kang rambling about time and something about deleting timelines. It leaves a lot to be desired.
    You were talking about Power level tho and how weak he was and how that's all that matters to the CA.

You were talking about Power level tho and how weak he was and how that's all that matters to the CA.
    The CA agreed with Thanos on the dangers of overpopulation but we barely know why Kang is doing what he does over time besides the stuff in Loki and that's only HWR

The CA agreed with Thanos on the dangers of overpopulation but we barely know why Kang is doing what he does over time besides the stuff in Loki and that's only HWR
    We didn't know Thanos' primary objective until Infinity War...

And that's pretty bold to say that anyone agreed with him, much less insinuating a majority did.

He was only the last one standing because he had the power of Alioth remember? That was the wepon he ended the war with.
    Iron Man has armor. Captain America has a shield. How does this not count the same?
    Every day is a gift, not a given right.

Quote Originally Posted by Scott Taylor View Post
    Iron Man has armor. Captain America has a shield. How does this not count the same?
    I'm not sure the point you're trying to make? Alioth was a monster thing that he had control over? It wasn't like ironman armor or caps shield he didn't use it like the IG or anything

Incredible Member

Are you really blaming Kang losing in Quantumania for the performance of movies and tv shows that he isn’t even in?

Also, all villains lose. That’s what they do because the story demands it. Thanos “won” temporarily until the Avengers did what heroes do and find a way to win.

Quote Originally Posted by HollowSage View Post
    Are you really blaming Kang losing in Quantumania for the performance of movies and tv shows that he isn’t even in?

Also, all villains lose. That’s what they do because the story demands it. Thanos “won” temporarily until the Avengers did what heroes do and find a way to win.
    But it was a pretty big win and it took an entire movie to undo it.