Default Non-Comic Badguys that would maker good Spidey villians

There's a topic like this in the Wonder Woman section of the forum, and I thought it was a fun enough one to bring over here.

So, if you could pull any NON-comic badguys into Marvel to make into regualr Spider-man foes, who would you use?

To get us started, let me toss out three ideas.

Dr. Wily

A crazed old scientist that likes to send out his own gimmicky team of robots is a good enough start, but he's also got his own high tech secret lair. Plus it's be great teaming him with people like Norman and Otto.

Gozer the Gozerian

This is such a New York feeling enemy that if the Ghostbusters aren't in this reality to stop her, I'm sure Spider-man would step right up. (He might want to get some help from Dr. Strange though.) I can also see him making the exact same "Choose or Perish" mistake Ray did.

Krang

Like Wily, he's got his gimmicky tech and his secret lair, but he takes things a step further and more into Spidey territory by making animal themed super villians (or mutants as they're called in his world). I'd also demand a team-up with Arnim Zola and MODOK.

xehanort lets just say he knows something about clones
    ezgif.com-webp-to-jpg.jpg
    "He's pure power and doesn't even know it. He's the best of us."-Matt Murdock

"I need a reason to take the mask off."-Peter Parker

"My heart half-breaks at how easy it is to lie to him. It breaks all the way when he believes me without question." Felicia Hardy

A Walter White type could be interesting.

Walter White won't work because he's very tied to New Mexico.

But the basic idea of an intelligent man living an ordinary life applying his brains to crime could work for a bad guy. Technically, it's kind of the Vulture origin although the comics version was about age discrimination, while the movie version was more blue collar.

Beyond that, an evil timelord could work. I'm not sure the Master specifically. A member of an advanced race who views humans as beneath his contempt (or maybe is interested in Spider-Man as a fascinating example of a talented member of a lower race.) It might have to be someone who doesn't have access to a Tardis to make it a fair fight.

Finally, Nosferatu. Not the regular Dracula, but a ratlike vampire. There was a version of Morbius that was similar in a Paul Jenkins/ Paolo Rivera issue of Spectacular Spider-Man #14, but I think the original could still work: an ancient evil who repulses Spider-Man.
    Sincerely,
    Thomas Mets

Quote Originally Posted by Mister Mets View Post
    A Walter White type could be interesting.

Walter White won't work because he's very tied to New Mexico.
    One of those late night silly ideas one gets was a crossover, with Peter traveling for the Bugle and either teaming up by chance with pre-Heisenberg Walter against local thugs, or having to deal with Walter himself.

Why shouldn't the biggest superhero around take on the biggest villain in video games?

Quote Originally Posted by Kevinroc View Post

Why shouldn't the biggest superhero around take on the biggest villain in video games?
    i kinda hate how this statement is correct
    "He's pure power and doesn't even know it. He's the best of us."-Matt Murdock

"I need a reason to take the mask off."-Peter Parker

"My heart half-breaks at how easy it is to lie to him. It breaks all the way when he believes me without question." Felicia Hardy

Astonishing Member CaptainUniverse's Avatar

Sephiroth would make for an interesting non-comic book foe.

"The Enigma Force is not a tool to be manipulated by mortals. The Enigma Force comes to those it deems worthy. What temerity, what arrogance, makes you think you are worthy? Have you not all made mistakes? Unforgiveable ones?" - Captain Universe

"Call me an Avenging Angel, Baron, come to safeguard Earth...call me CAPTAIN UNIVERSE!" - Ray Coffin

"You're my heart, Mary Jane Watson...you're my jackpot." - Peter Parker

I'm at least a C-Lister! exile001's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by CaptainUniverse View Post
    Sephiroth would make for an interesting non-comic book foe.
    Hojo is dead. Meet the new head of the Jenova Initiative, Miles Warren!
    "Has Sariel summoned you here, Azrael? Have you come to witness the miracle of your brethren arriving on Earth?"

"I WILL MIX THE ASHES OF YOUR BONES WITH SALT AND USE THEM TO ENSURE THE EARTH THE TEMPLARS TILLED NEVER BEARS FRUIT AGAIN!"

"*sigh* I hoped it was for the miracle."

Dan Watters' Azrael was incredible, a constant delight and perhaps too good for this world (but not the Forth). For the love of St. Dumas, DC, give us more!!!

Quote Originally Posted by exile001 View Post
    Watch as he creates a new Gwen clone using Jenova cells!
    "The Enigma Force is not a tool to be manipulated by mortals. The Enigma Force comes to those it deems worthy. What temerity, what arrogance, makes you think you are worthy? Have you not all made mistakes? Unforgiveable ones?" - Captain Universe

"Call me an Avenging Angel, Baron, come to safeguard Earth...call me CAPTAIN UNIVERSE!" - Ray Coffin

Formerly Assassin Spider Huntsman Spider's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by exile001 View Post
    Watch as he creates a new Gwen clone using Jenova cells!
    Jenova cells and Mako energy!

To throw my own hat into the ring, Albert Wesker (or Alex Wesker) from the Resident Evil games by Capcom --- genetically engineered and enhanced sociopath with a god complex that utterly spits on "with great power, there must also come great responsibility" would be an excellent foil for Spidey, who is genetically enhanced/mutated himself, but uses his powers far more self-sacrificially. Would also be a great ally or rival to an unreformed Norman Osborn/Green Goblin or Miles Warren/Jackal if we're talking about Albert Wesker. On the subject of Alex Wesker (who made her debut in Resident Evil Revelations 2 as another one of the "Wesker Children" that came up after Albert's demise in RE5), she could serve as a darker foil to Liz Allan as CEO of the present-day Alchemax, insofar as Liz still having some semblance of a conscience despite some of the worse things she's done since founding Alchemax (through a secret alliance with Norman Osborn, no less), whereas Alex, like any Wesker worth their salt, has no conscience to speak of anymore, if she ever did.
    The spider is always on the hunt.

Quote Originally Posted by Huntsman Spider View Post
    Jenova cells and Mako energy!

To throw my own hat into the ring, Albert Wesker (or Alex Wesker) from the Resident Evil games by Capcom --- genetically engineered and enhanced sociopath with a god complex that utterly spits on "with great power, there must also come great responsibility" would be an excellent foil for Spidey, who is genetically enhanced/mutated himself, but uses his powers far more self-sacrificially. Would also be a great ally or rival to an unreformed Norman Osborn/Green Goblin or Miles Warren/Jackal if we're talking about Albert Wesker. On the subject of Alex Wesker (who made her debut in Resident Evil Revelations 2 as another one of the "Wesker Children" that came up after Albert's demise in RE5), she could serve as a darker foil to Liz Allan as CEO of the present-day Alchemax, insofar as Liz still having some semblance of a conscience despite some of the worse things she's done since founding Alchemax (through a secret alliance with Norman Osborn, no less), whereas Alex, like any Wesker worth their salt, has no conscience to speak of anymore, if she ever did.
    This one is pretty easy to imagine, as the Marvel vs. Capcom version of Spider-Man has faced off against Albert Wesker more than once.

Formerly Assassin Spider Huntsman Spider's Avatar

This one is pretty easy to imagine, as the Marvel vs. Capcom version of Spider-Man has faced off against Albert Wesker more than once.
    Yes, in (Ultimate) Marvel vs. Capcom 3. They were even introduced together in that announcement trailer.
    The spider is always on the hunt.

Mojo Jojo from the Powerpuff Girls would be fun, and I feel like Spidey would have a blast making fun of the way he talks lmao