Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default What car would the X-Men drive?

I’m bored, I’ve been off work for 4 weeks recovering from surgery so I’m doing this to kill some time. Simple premise, what car do you think the X-Men would drive? For example we all know Logan loves his bikes but if he needed an actual car I always pictured him driving a 69 Camaro SS. The only real rule is it has to be a real motor vehicle. My list will probably only have cars or trucks but just say whatever you think.

1. Logan- 69 Camaro SS probably matte black with white stripes, definitely a big block motor.
    2. Emma- All white Ferrari F8 tributo, she buys a new one every year though
    3. Charles- Rolls Royce Phantom, he would have a driver of course. You’re driven in a Rolls, you drive a Bentley lol
    4. Scott- Toyota 4 Runner, definitely used with a lot of miles. The car that never lets him down.
    5. Jean- Classic 1st gen Corvette. Red with white accents.
    6. Beast- Tesla Model 3, he’s saving the planet for the mutants eventually ascension.
    7. Gambit- 69 Mustang Fastback
    8. Monet- Bentley Flying Spur. She can drive better than you lol.
    9. Angel- Lamborghini Aventador SVJ. When you want to fly without leaving the ground.
    10. Kurt- BMW M3 debaged. He can be fast and flashy if he wants but he doesn’t want you to know.

These are just a few off the top of my head.

P.S. Cable- drives the same Toyota 4 Runner his dad did. Still runs!
    You brought back Wolverine

The CBR Community Standards a.k.a how to get along.

Cable drives a War Wagon. It looks like a military Hummer crossed with a hovercraft.

And in the animated series Wolverine drove a Jeep, so that’s what I picture him driving. Aside from his Harley, that is.
    “Not as good as I once was… but I’m as good, once, as I ever was.”

Quote Originally Posted by Jackraow21 View Post
    Cable drives a War Wagon. It looks like a military Hummer crossed with a hovercraft.

And in the animated series Wolverine drove a Jeep, so that’s what I picture him driving. Aside from his Harley, that is.
    You know I thought about Logan’s Jeep from the AS and I always thought it didn’t look right for him to be driving that. I’m definitely an Muscle Car/Sports car guy so I tend to picture those type of vehicles first lol.
    You brought back Wolverine

The CBR Community Standards a.k.a how to get along.

Cable’s War Wagon…

… it actually looks less like a Humvee than I initially remembered. More like something out of Star Wars.
    Last edited by Jackraow21; 11-13-2023 at 09:29 PM.

Astonishing Member

Let's not take Logan's Lotus Seven away.

Astonishing Member

Kurt seems like the guy who drives a VW/BMW hot hatch that can go 200+ Km/h on an autobahn if he desires, but still be comfortably driven and parked within cities, all while having enough space to have friends around for the ride, including letting a harry canadian sleep of his pub crawl on the backseats.

Likewise Gambit might rather have an unassuming classic european car with a bunch of hidden features and a suped engine ala Lupin III's Fiat 500.

Beast likely has a Ford E-Series Van he painted like the Mystery Machine and converted to fuel cell of his own design.

We know Magneto's prefered car, albeit it's fictional.

Wolverine drove multiple Model T's back in the day, none of them his.

Sunfire. A Toyota Sprinter Trueno AE86.

Banshee. An Aston Martin.
    Last edited by Grunty; 11-14-2023 at 05:35 AM.

Ultimate Member

Can Logan even get drunk with his healing factor..

Quote Originally Posted by LoganAlpha30X33 View Post
    Can Logan even get drunk with his healing factor..
    He has before, but it takes a LOT and doesn't last long.

Quote Originally Posted by Grunty View Post
    Likewise, Gambit might rather have an unassuming classic European car with a bunch of hidden features and a supped-up engine ala Lupin III's Fiat 500.
    LOL! My thoughts exactly...

Quote Originally Posted by Alan2099 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by LoganAlpha30X33 View Post
    Can Logan even get drunk with his healing factor.
    He has before, but it takes a LOT and doesn't last long.
    Indeed. Here's proof...

Last edited by K7P5V; 11-13-2023 at 10:41 PM. Reason: Made Adjustments.

Okay, in my head canon Cable drives this on the road in the 21st Century...

... which was featured in the game Call of Duty actually. Looks badass. His is nuclear reactor powered, though, and not an EV. Custom job. With lots of hidden weapons that can pop out and whatnot.

And, because it's big and white and mean... and Nathan has shown a penchant for naming his technology after characters from this era (e.g., his robot helpers being named after the O5 X-men)... he calls it "The Wendigo." Kind of a play on Halo's "The Warthog" vehicle, since in the CotV series he and Bishop are using Halo inspired guns. Ha.

Now that I would love to see written into existence!

Astonishing Member Askani's Flame's Avatar

I am pretty sure Rachel would drive a Audi A5 Cabriolet. It's chic, sporty, stylish, and a convertible so allows for easy flight if she and Betts need to leave in a jiff.

A1911774_large.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by Askani's Flame View Post
    I am pretty sure Rachel would drive a Audi A5 Cabriolet. It's chic, sporty, stylish, and a convertible so allows for easy flight if she and Betts need to leave in a jiff.

A1911774_large.jpg
    When talking about Betsy I wouldn’t be surprised if she drives an Aston Martin. Something like this perhaps:

Aston Martin DB9.
    Last edited by Malachi; 11-14-2023 at 09:16 AM.

Cannonball - Dodge Aries with the wagon
    The Krakoans are EEEvil!

THEY MUST BE STOPPED!

Who is the poser X-Man/Woman who drives the Dodge Viper GTS (with mandatory stripes)?

(I've stopped keeping up with cars - I'm stuck in the late 90s, in the Lamborghini Diablo and Bugatti EB 110 era *lol*)

For Logan, I see any muscle car produced before the 80s. He's just the muscle car type, IMHO.

Quote Originally Posted by Grunty View Post
    Likewise Gambit might rather have an unassuming classic european car with a bunch of hidden features and a suped engine ala Lupin III's Fiat 500.
    There's the 500 Abarth for this! Black, I'd say. (In Italy the most chosen colour for this model, from my experience, is white, and there are a resurgence of white cars, so white might blend better in the traffic. But I think the black fits better to Remy)
    (I was considering this as mine and mum's new car when we'll be forced to change ours [EU's rules] - but, alas, I don't drive and at this point when I'll decide to face the road again, I'll likely get a Smart of something small, to better face the very narrow roads that lead to my house)

Quote Originally Posted by Jackraow21 View Post
    Okay, in my head canon Cable drives this on the road in the 21st Century...

Wait, isn't this canon? I'd swear this would be canon, at this point!
    Last edited by Hakka84; 11-14-2023 at 09:57 AM.
    First Warren in Dark X-Men #1, and then Genis-Vell in Captain Marvel #1. Seriously, Marvel?!
    Avatar reflecting my mood. I couldn't stand the sunny high-flying Angel one anymore.

Quote Originally Posted by Wolverine12 View Post
    I’m bored, I’ve been off work for 4 weeks recovering from surgery so I’m doing this to kill some time. Simple premise, what car do you think the X-Men would drive? For example we all know Logan loves his bikes but if he needed an actual car I always pictured him driving a 69 Camaro SS. The only real rule is it has to be a real motor vehicle. My list will probably only have cars or trucks but just say whatever you think.

1. Logan- 69 Camaro SS probably matte black with white stripes, definitely a big block motor.
    2. Emma- All white Ferrari F8 tributo, she buys a new one every year though
    3. Charles- Rolls Royce Phantom, he would have a driver of course. You’re driven in a Rolls, you drive a Bentley lol
    4. Scott- Toyota 4 Runner, definitely used with a lot of miles. The car that never lets him down.
    5. Jean- Classic 1st gen Corvette. Red with white accents.
    6. Beast- Tesla Model 3, he’s saving the planet for the mutants eventually ascension.
    7. Gambit- 69 Mustang Fastback
    8. Monet- Bentley Flying Spur. She can drive better than you lol.
    9. Angel- Lamborghini Aventador SVJ. When you want to fly without leaving the ground.
    10. Kurt- BMW M3 debaged. He can be fast and flashy if he wants but he doesn’t want you to know.

These are just a few off the top of my head.

P.S. Cable- drives the same Toyota 4 Runner his dad did. Still runs!
    I really like all of your choices with the characters you selected, especially Jean. That classic red with white stripes Corvette was exactly what I was thinking of for Jean!
    [Quote Originally Posted by Thor-El 10-15-2020 12:32 PM]

"Jason Aaron should know there is already a winner of the Phoenix Force and his name is Phoenixx9."

Like a Red Dragon, The Phoenix shall Soar in 2024!