Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Astonishing Member WonderLight789's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Koriand'r View Post
    Aresia used her science skills and they were a powerful weapon. That's the kind of thing I was talking about, if she goes to fight Cassie there's no telling what Aresia has in her pocket to even the odds.
    She doesn't have prep time here as far as i know. And we don't know if she can develop any weapons for WG if she had pre time. She is not a genius just because in her only episode, she created a virus to kill men, she had her whole life to prepare that.

Cassie Sandsmark would destroy that Aresia. I admit I know absolutely nothing about Aresia and I'm being 100% bias because Cassie is my favorite Wonder Girl, but so what? I say Cassie takes the win in a savage beatdown that would make Diana proud, if beating down someone does make Wonder Woman proud that is.

Quote Originally Posted by Koriand'r View Post
    Aresia used her science skills and they were a powerful weapon. That's the kind of thing I was talking about, if she goes to fight Cassie there's no telling what Aresia has in her pocket to even the odds.
    Not sure it was actually science. The explanation seemed like weird mystical mumbo-jumbo.

Fantastic Member

Quote Originally Posted by Primal Slayer View Post
    Still went up against Darkseid and almost conquered Earth.
    That was in his own animated series.

In Justice League Season 1, Superman was a shadow of himself, who was only used as a chump who gets beaten by the villain of the week, so Batman can jump in and save the day.