Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 5678910 LastLast
    Fantastic Member

Wouldn't mind seeing Sha-Shan and Flash meet up again, even though she did help him with physical therapy.
    Last edited by t-spider; 01-24-2024 at 11:29 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by t-spider View Post
    Wouldn't mind seeing Sha-Shan and Flash meet up again, even though she did help him with physical therapy.
    It would be nice to see them do more with Flash in general, especially civilian-wise.

Once he became Agent Venom he's barely been in Peter's orbit aside from a few occasions.

Formerly Assassin Spider Huntsman Spider's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    It would be nice to see them do more with Flash in general, especially civilian-wise.

Once he became Agent Venom he's barely been in Peter's orbit aside from a few occasions.
    Indeed. We get a bit of it in the new Carnage series by Torunn Gronbekk, but since most of that is focused on Flash chasing down Carnage when it does focus on him . . .
    The spider is always on the hunt.

Fantastic Member Crazyspideyfan's Avatar

We’ve gotten one interaction between Peter and Flash after he was resurrected, would love for a full reunion as we haven’t ever seen the dynamic between them with Flash actually knowing Peter is Spidey. Secret Wars Battleworld Spider-Island was a look at how this could go but now that it’s possible in 616 they haven’t interacted at all

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Huntsman Spider View Post
    Yeah, that is a shame. Funny enough, with the trailer for Big Time back in 2010 . . . I could have sworn the VA they had narrating that trailer as Spider-Man/Peter Parker was Johnny Yong Bosch from too many anime and videogames to count (particularly Bleach as Ichigo Kurosaki, Devil May Cry 4/5 as Nero, Trigun as Vash the Stampede, and Code Geass as Lelouch/Zero), who got his start as Adam Park, the second Black Ranger in Mighty Morphin' Power Rangers Seasons 2 and 3.
    Aw, I love Johnny Yong Bosch. I met him last year and a nicer guy you could not find.

Quote Originally Posted by Crazyspideyfan View Post
    We’ve gotten one interaction between Peter and Flash after he was resurrected, would love for a full reunion as we haven’t ever seen the dynamic between them with Flash actually knowing Peter is Spidey. Secret Wars Battleworld Spider-Island was a look at how this could go but now that it’s possible in 616 they haven’t interacted at all
    Another supporting character Peter has lost to Symbiotes and superpowers.

Unhappy

Damn, having sad sack Peter around might ruin my enjoyment of Miles. I hope there is a minimal bleed-over into Miles' solo book. *crosses fingers*
    Last edited by Celgress; 01-24-2024 at 10:51 PM.
    "So you've come to the end now alive but dead inside."

Fantastic Member primenumber101's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Celgress View Post
    Damn, having sad sack Peter around might ruin my enjoyment of Miles. I hope there is a minimal bleed-over into Miles' solo book. *crosses fingers*
    Bleeding for what? The entire premise of this book was about team-up between Peter and Miles since its reveal trailer. Did you even watch the trailer?

Besides, it won't have nothing to do with Miles' solo book since it will be written by different writer.

Extraordinary Member Captain Craig's Avatar

Also good question: Will they actually be fighting threats that believably require two Spider-Men?
    This was one of the myriad of reasons, in the 90s, that they pushed Ben out of NYC before they just killed him.

Now of course we have a slew of Spider family characters and NYC is plenty big enough for them....just not Ben as a hero...again.
    "Freedom is the right of all sentient beings" - Optimus Prime

Spectacular Member

Quote Originally Posted by Celgress View Post
    True, Miles books has been way better than peters. I'm only getting this for Miles.

Quote Originally Posted by Captain Craig View Post
    This was one of the myriad of reasons, in the 90s, that they pushed Ben out of NYC before they just killed him.

Now of course we have a slew of Spider family characters and NYC is plenty big enough for them....just not Ben as a hero...again.
    Most of them barely feature or do anything though. Look at how useless they all were in Last Remains .

Quote Originally Posted by milesvspeter View Post
    True, Miles books has been way better than peters. I'm only getting this for Miles.
    Agreed, but I won't get it at all. Sorry Miles but 616 Peter free is how I need to stay.
    Last edited by Celgress; 01-25-2024 at 09:22 PM.

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by primenumber101 View Post
    Bleeding for what? The entire premise of this book was about team-up between Peter and Miles since its reveal trailer. Did you even watch the trailer?

Besides, it won't have nothing to do with Miles' solo book since it will be written by different writer.
    I sure did, but this type of thing can get messy over time. If they keep it to occasional references (*See issue whatever for more details) ah I'll be happy.

https://comicbook.com/comics/news/gr...n-interview/#2
    unsure if the interview is old or not

"He's pure power and doesn't even know it. He's the best of us."-Matt Murdock

"I need a reason to take the mask off."-Peter Parker

"My heart half-breaks at how easy it is to lie to him. It breaks all the way when he believes me without question." Felicia Hardy

last pic from preview

"He's pure power and doesn't even know it. He's the best of us."-Matt Murdock

"I need a reason to take the mask off."-Peter Parker

"My heart half-breaks at how easy it is to lie to him. It breaks all the way when he believes me without question." Felicia Hardy