Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 45678910 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Vegan View Post
    I wonder how competent Peter will be allowed to be. Judging by Spectacular Weisman prefers a Spidey who’s actually good at being a hero, so I wonder if editorial will allow that to be
    Also good question: Will they actually be fighting threats that believably require two Spider-Men?

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    Comes out on my birthday, 6th March. Get in!

Astonishing Member

Looks good, but the trailer voices sound like bad impressions of Josh Keaton and Shameik Moore, lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Kaitou D. Kid View Post
    Looks good, but the trailer voices sound like bad impressions of Josh Keaton and Shameik Moore, lol.
    I hate it when they have voice acting in these trailers because they never get professional VA's...

Formerly Assassin Spider Huntsman Spider's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Kaitou D. Kid View Post
    I hate it when they have voice acting in these trailers because they never get professional VA's...
    Yeah, that is a shame. Funny enough, with the trailer for Big Time back in 2010 . . . I could have sworn the VA they had narrating that trailer as Spider-Man/Peter Parker was Johnny Yong Bosch from too many anime and videogames to count (particularly Bleach as Ichigo Kurosaki, Devil May Cry 4/5 as Nero, Trigun as Vash the Stampede, and Code Geass as Lelouch/Zero), who got his start as Adam Park, the second Black Ranger in Mighty Morphin' Power Rangers Seasons 2 and 3.
    The spider is always on the hunt.

that be too much money
    "He's pure power and doesn't even know it. He's the best of us."-Matt Murdock

"I need a reason to take the mask off."-Peter Parker

"My heart half-breaks at how easy it is to lie to him. It breaks all the way when he believes me without question." Felicia Hardy

Mighty Member

Not a fan of the voice acting, but at least the visuals themselves look nice. Also, nice look at the supporting cast so far: Sha Shan, Kong, a blonde barista who may be Shelly Conklin, and Raymond Warren.
    My blog. Latest entry: November 5th, 2022

Fantastic Member primenumber101's Avatar

The one of the few times I remember when they hired actual VA is when John Mulaney reprised his role as Spider-Ham from Spider-Verse for Contest of Champions trailer.

Quote Originally Posted by GamerSlyRatchet View Post
    Not a fan of the voice acting, but at least the visuals themselves look nice. Also, nice look at the supporting cast so far: Sha Shan, Kong, a blonde barista who may be Shelly Conklin, and Raymond Warren.
    Well, that one panel of Peter's face behind Miles...
    Quote Originally Posted by primenumber101 View Post
    The one of the few times I remember when they hired actual VA is when John Mulaney reprised his role as Spider-Ham from Spider-Verse for Contest of Champions trailer.

Oddly enough the Contest of Champions stuff usually use professional VA's who've voiced the character before for their promo's.

Oddly enough the Contest of Champions stuff usually use professional VA's who've voiced the character before for their promo's.
    Mobile game industry is apparently a very big business, so they must have plenty of money to spend on these promotions.
    https://gamerhub.co.uk/gaming-indust...ment-industry/

"One of the main reasons for the gaming industry’s success is the increasing popularity of mobile gaming. Mobile games accounted for more than half of the global gaming market in 2020, with $86.1 billion in revenue. The rise of smartphones and tablets has made it easier for people to access and play games, and the increasing availability of high-speed internet has made it possible for mobile games to be more sophisticated and engaging."

Quote Originally Posted by GamerSlyRatchet View Post
    you know i have yet to see her used again in the story since I read that hobgoblin arc where Flash cheated on her with Betty. They really drop her from the series unless she came back in a later run in ASM

"My heart half-breaks at how easy it is to lie to him. It breaks all the way when he believes me without question." Felicia Hardy

Quote Originally Posted by Jman27 View Post
    you know i have yet to see her used again in the story since I read that hobgoblin arc where Flash cheated on her with Betty. They really drop her from the series unless she came back in a later run in ASM
    She showed up to help Flash with his rehabilitation in a backup written also by Greg Weisman.

She showed up to help Flash with his rehabilitation in a backup written also by Greg Weisman.
    really huh she is a good person

Formerly Assassin Spider Huntsman Spider's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Jman27 View Post
    really huh she is a good person
    Indeed, though it helps that Weisman likes her, judging by how he used her as a character in Season 2 of Spectacular Spider-Man.
    The spider is always on the hunt.