Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345
    Unadjusted Human on CBR SUPERECWFAN1's Avatar

I just hope we get Diesel as Ben Grimm's voice. In flashbacks you can see him as human Ben , but his voice would be perfect.
    "The story so far: As usual, Ginger and I are engaged in our quest to find out what the hell is going on and save humanity from my nemesis, some bastard who is presumably responsible." - Sir Digby Chicken Caesar.
    “ Well hell just froze over. Because CM Punk is back in the WWE.” - Jcogginsa.
    “You can take the boy outta the mom’s basement, but you can’t take the mom’s basement outta the boy!” - LA Knight.
    "Revel in What You Are." Bray Wyatt.

Kind of always heard him with a slightly hoarse New York accent which he had for most of the cartoons, and kind of like Kirby who modeled him after himself.

Jamie Bell's take was totally wrong IMO. Could've worked for another character like the Hulk perhaps but I think it really missed the mark.

I guess Diesel could work if he toned down the deepness, something like his old gig (I know it's not the best example but I'm just talking about his voice):

chrism227.wordpress.com Info and opinions on a variety of interests.

https://twitter.com/chrisprtsmouth

Latverian ambassador Iron Maiden's Avatar

Now that they are assembling the cast for the FF, it looks like Marvel has been interviewing prospects for Doctor Doom. Sources say Marvel has interviewed Mads Mikkelsen and perhaps a few others.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Jokerz79 View Post
    I hate to bring up something tragic but Chadwick Boseman's death shows even when casting young it's not a guarantee.
    I know. That was just horrible. But hopefully this won't happen again.

Quote Originally Posted by Iron Maiden View Post
    Now that they are assembling the cast for the FF, it looks like Marvel has been interviewing prospects for Doctor Doom. Sources say Marvel has interviewed Mads Mikkelsen and perhaps a few others.
    ****, that's awesome

Sign me up for Pedro and Mads chewing scenery please.
    "Always listen to the crazy scientist with a weird van or armful of blueprints and diagrams." -- Vibranium

If so, Pedro can help Mads cope with playing a character in a metal mask 96% of the time. (and how you can get away with not having to even show up later)