Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345
    I'm at least a C-Lister! exile001's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    And in a terrible new costume. Yay .
    Quick question, does Spidey still use Osborn's suit (with the arm orbs) and glider? If not, how was that written out?
    "Has Sariel summoned you here, Azrael? Have you come to witness the miracle of your brethren arriving on Earth?"

"I WILL MIX THE ASHES OF YOUR BONES WITH SALT AND USE THEM TO ENSURE THE EARTH THE TEMPLARS TILLED NEVER BEARS FRUIT AGAIN!"

"*sigh* I hoped it was for the miracle."

Dan Watters' Azrael was incredible, a constant delight and perhaps too good for this world (but not the Forth). For the love of St. Dumas, DC, give us more!!!

Spectacular Member

Quote Originally Posted by exile001 View Post
    Quick question, does Spidey still use Osborn's suit (with the arm orbs) and glider? If not, how was that written out?
    Not really sure. He's wearing the oscorp suit in #27,#28,#29, but when he uses the octopus arms in #30 he isn't wearing the oscorp suit underneath. And at tombstone's wedding he isn't wearing the oscorp suit either. But then in #32 when he gets stabbed by the sin spear he is wearing the oscorp suit. And is then shown in full panel not wearing the oscorp suit at the end of the arc #35. So I think the answer is supposed to be issue #35, but it was a bit inconsistent leading up to that point.

It seems like they're slowly dropping the OsCorp suit.

Quote Originally Posted by exile001 View Post
    It was last used in issue 35 well the glider and the bombs were used since he had the black suit on. But no other major reason for it being gone. But it made an impression since the colorway for the suit was in the new game as well as the gold goblin suit
    "He's pure power and doesn't even know it. He's the best of us."-Matt Murdock

"I need a reason to take the mask off."-Peter Parker

"My heart half-breaks at how easy it is to lie to him. It breaks all the way when he believes me without question." Felicia Hardy

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    It seems like they're slowly dropping the OsCorp suit.
    if Norman is about to be Goblining it up again, it'd make sense Peter wouldn't want to use the tech that could become compromised.

Quote Originally Posted by Majesty View Post
    if Norman is about to be Goblining it up again, it'd make sense Peter wouldn't want to use the tech that could become compromised.
    Wells' Peter is not that smart.