Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast
    Incredible Member Captain Britain of Earth 20's Avatar

Default Time for a new Exiles team

Sorry it had to be said we need a new Exiles team & series. A series that was one of my favourites so this my plead to Marvel please bring back Nocturne, Blink, and Morf with either Warpath or Thunderbird (hey both sounds great) to travel the Marvel Multiverse just to show DC that Marvel can do it better than they ever could
    Be yourself everyone is taken !! I'm an X-Man trapped in the DC omniverse

If the last Exiles volume from a couple years ago is anything to go on, sometimes it’s better to just leave things be. That volume just disgraced the original team sans Blink and replaced them with a bunch of randoms none of which were X characters.

The first Exiles run was great. I couldn’t stand the stories and fugly art with what came afterwards.

Fantastic Member

They should have done one with Moiras other timelines. Have a multiversal team try to explore her previous lives. Either fail to reach those timelines and random other adventures ensue. Or they visit them and tease alternates or future events for the main timeline.

Quote Originally Posted by captain Qball View Post
    They should have done one with Moiras other timelines. Have a multiversal team try to explore her previous lives. Either fail to reach those timelines and random other adventures ensue. Or they visit them and tease alternates or future events for the main timeline.
    Moira vs Moira, which Moira is the right one?

Extraordinary Member Uncanny X-Man's Avatar

I also loved the original Exiles book. It had a spark that none of the successive iterations were able to recapture.

In terms of characters, I always thought that Rachel would make a fine addition to the team. She is in many ways the original Exile, the original character who left her own reality, then later got yanked across the timestream and has been since linked to all manners of Multiverse hijinx, not to mention her current role as Askani. I can't think of anyone more appropriate to be in the Exiles.

I’d love to see a proper Exiles book again. A while back I created this team for my “Rise of X” proposal for the whole line.
    I’m not sure I’d still have characters like Rasputin, but I’d still like something along these lines:

Blink, Longshot and Beast are the ones I’d keep for sure.
    Last edited by Factor; 11-19-2023 at 07:12 AM.

Ultimate Member

Old Man Logan had a good death. Keep him there

If we're going back into the alternate reality books, I'd love to see a member or two from Mutant X be added to the Exiles. Fallen and Brute could make good members.

Incredible Member Captain Britain of Earth 20's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Alan2099 View Post
    If we're going back into the alternate reality books, I'd love to see a member or two from Mutant X be added to the Exiles. Fallen and Brute could make good members.
    I think Marvel should have the Exiles with a big roster like the JSA but not like the twelve members like a good seven for example:
    Captain Avalon from the Captain Britain Corp
    Spider-girl from the Spiderverse (debate later if she's a mutant)
    Blink
    Nocturne
    Proudstar brothers
    someone from Mutant X, Ultimate, AOA, and Cable's Askani era
    Be yourself everyone is taken !! I'm an X-Man trapped in the DC omniverse

Quote Originally Posted by The Cool Thatguy View Post
    Old Man Logan had a good death. Keep him there
    Quote Originally Posted by Captain Britain of Earth 20 View Post
    I think Marvel should have the Exiles with a big roster like the JSA but not like the twelve members like a good seven for example:
    Captain Avalon from the Captain Britain Corp
    Spider-girl from the Spiderverse (debate later if she's a mutant)
    Blink
    Nocturne
    Proudstar brothers
    someone from Mutant X, Ultimate, AOA, and Cable's Askani era
    How about Ultimate Cable? He's like Old Man Logan... crossed with Cable. Bad-frickin-ass.
    “Not as good as I once was… but I’m as good, once, as I ever was.”

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by Factor View Post
    I’d love to see a proper Exiles book again. A while back I created this team for my “Rise of X” proposal for the whole line.
    I’m not sure I’d still have characters like Rasputin, but I’d still like something along these lines:

Blink, Longshot and Beast are the ones I’d keep for sure.
    Ooh, Ruby Summers! Of all the AU Summers children, I like her best!

Just to be completely random, I'd add Rapture, one of 'Cerebro's X-Men,' only she's from an AU where they continued to operate as 'real' X-Men.

I love Blink, but also wouldn't mind seeing one other character from the Age of Apocalypse, Emma Steed/Damask.

I would like to see the return of Judd Winnicks Calvin Rankin Mimic. Definitely one of my favorite unheralded X-Men.

Quote Originally Posted by Captain Britain of Earth 20 View Post
    Sorry it had to be said we need a new Exiles team & series. A series that was one of my favourites so this my plead to Marvel please bring back Nocturne, Blink, and Morf with either Warpath or Thunderbird (hey both sounds great) to travel the Marvel Multiverse just to show DC that Marvel can do it better than they ever could
    Well, I'd be onboard with that. But the last attempt to revive the group was pretty bad.
    Sandy Hausler
    DC Boards Moderator (along with The Darknight Detective (who has a much cooler name that I do))
    THE CBR COMMUNITY STANDARDS & RULES ~ Know them. Follow them. Love them.

I kind of prefer that they make up totally new versions of characters, as they did when they started a book, not a team of already established variants.

Sandy
    Sandy Hausler
    DC Boards Moderator (along with The Darknight Detective (who has a much cooler name that I do))
    THE CBR COMMUNITY STANDARDS & RULES ~ Know them. Follow them. Love them.