Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
    Astonishing Member CaptainUniverse's Avatar

Default Spider-Man Unlimited #14-16: 616 Peter meets RYV MJ and Annie!

Spider-Man Unlimited should be like...I don't know...a physical comic rather than a digital one. Anyways, the cover for #15 isn't out yet. It starts on December 5th.

(This is going to be awkward, especially if Spinneret learns about Paul.)

Last edited by CaptainUniverse; 11-17-2023 at 06:15 PM.
    "The Enigma Force is not a tool to be manipulated by mortals. The Enigma Force comes to those it deems worthy. What temerity, what arrogance, makes you think you are worthy? Have you not all made mistakes? Unforgiveable ones?" - Captain Universe

"Call me an Avenging Angel, Baron, come to safeguard Earth...call me CAPTAIN UNIVERSE!" - Ray Coffin

"You're my heart, Mary Jane Watson...you're my jackpot." - Peter Parker

Formerly Assassin Spider Huntsman Spider's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by CaptainUniverse View Post
    Spider-Man Unlimited should be like...I don't know...a physical comic or something. Anyways, the cover for #15 isn't out yet. It starts on December 5th.

(This is going to be awkward, especially if Spinneret learns about Paul.)

Yes. Very, very awkward.
    The spider is always on the hunt.

Quote Originally Posted by Huntsman Spider View Post
    Yes. Very, very awkward.

Might be needed.
    Join the "Spider-Fam" Community! - Celebrating Love and Advocating for Our Hero to Beat the Devil! - https://discord.gg/VQ2mHzBBFu

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Huntsman Spider View Post
    Yes. Very, very awkward.
    Is this real and if so is it canon?

Astonishing Member CaptainUniverse's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by NC_Yankee View Post
    Is this real and if so is it canon?
    It's real and it's canon. It's a digital comic series about Peter chasing The Spot across The Multiverse with help from friends like...well...so far it's just been Insomniac Peter and Killraven.

Quote Originally Posted by Garlador View Post

Might be needed.
    Nice.
    "The Enigma Force is not a tool to be manipulated by mortals. The Enigma Force comes to those it deems worthy. What temerity, what arrogance, makes you think you are worthy? Have you not all made mistakes? Unforgiveable ones?" - Captain Universe

"Call me an Avenging Angel, Baron, come to safeguard Earth...call me CAPTAIN UNIVERSE!" - Ray Coffin

"You're my heart, Mary Jane Watson...you're my jackpot." - Peter Parker

Formerly Assassin Spider Huntsman Spider's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Garlador View Post

Might be needed.
    Yes. Yes, indeed.
    The spider is always on the hunt.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by CaptainUniverse View Post
    It's real and it's canon. It's a digital comic series about Peter chasing The Spot across The Multiverse with help from friends like...well...so far it's just been Insomniac Peter and Killraven.

Nice.
    MJ and Annie: Just more reasons why OMD and Wells need to go.

The problem is that there's absolutely no drama to be had from 616 Peter travelling to worlds where he and MJ are still together or have worked it out.
    What light can they shed on his current relationship status and what he should or shouldn't have done? What can he tell them? Don't have one of you get trapped in a post-apocalyptic hellscape with time dilation? If we were following the RYV family there might be some drama from RYV Peter and MJ confronting the fact that MJ didn't wait for Peter. But, for 616 Peter? Nothing.
    Petrus Maria Johannaque sunt nubendi

i would be hype but these stories don't really get reference in the future so Im unsure what the point
    "He's pure power and doesn't even know it. He's the best of us."-Matt Murdock

"I need a reason to take the mask off."-Peter Parker

"My heart half-breaks at how easy it is to lie to him. It breaks all the way when he believes me without question." Felicia Hardy

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Daibhidh View Post
    The problem is that there's absolutely no drama to be had from 616 Peter travelling to worlds where he and MJ are still together or have worked it out.
    What light can they shed on his current relationship status and what he should or shouldn't have done? What can he tell them? Don't have one of you get trapped in a post-apocalyptic hellscape with time dilation? If we were following the RYV family there might be some drama from RYV Peter and MJ confronting the fact that MJ didn't wait for Peter. But, for 616 Peter? Nothing.
    A comment I made yesterday about Spider-Men was about getting Peter rebuilt. This could simply be another step in this process.

Fantastic Member Crazyspideyfan's Avatar

Nooo that’s so messed up for 616 Pete lmaoo he also has vague memories of the original RYV run from Battleworld where him, 616 MJ and 616 Regent had a collective moment of deja vu so maybe it will awaken some repressed part of his mind that somehow experienced RYV even though he survived the incursions.

Fantastic Member Crazyspideyfan's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Jman27 View Post
    i would be hype but these stories don't really get reference in the future so Im unsure what the point
    The horror based Spidey series that have been coming out such as Spine-Tingling actually started on Marvel Unlimited, so they’ve had a long lasting impact. However there’s been other series such as Spider-Verse Unlimited and Avengers Unlimited that have run for a while now with dozens of issues that I don’t see referenced as much

So is Unlimited doing a "616 Peter teams-up with AU versions of himself" kick?

First Insomniac, now RYV?

Ironically both version still with MJ?

But it's nice to see Annie and Spinneret MJ again.

Spectacular Member 9AlphaOmega1's Avatar

I was sad RYV ended, so reminder Dan Slott helped create this book, and I wished this universe continued.

I know that Marvel wants Peter reaction to certain situations, but I have been reading Spider-Man comics for a long while, and I could predict what's his reaction going to be. Lately it seem the main book is just seeing what Peter getting into and than nothing happens after.

I wanted his support cast reaction to these situations and MJ had been evaluated to those high to experiences what's going in Spider-Man life.

Quote Originally Posted by Jman27 View Post
    Does it need to have a point? Can't it just be a fun story?