Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Crazyspideyfan View Post
    The horror based Spidey series that have been coming out such as Spine-Tingling actually started on Marvel Unlimited, so they’ve had a long lasting impact. However there’s been other series such as Spider-Verse Unlimited and Avengers Unlimited that have run for a while now with dozens of issues that I don’t see referenced as much
    Avengers Unlimited didn't even have a regular cast. One arc might be Iron Man and Captain Marvel, another might be Captain America and Black Widow. At one point an arc was about Ant-Man, Rocket Raccoon and Groot (there's no GOTG Unlimited comic and Ant-Man was on the team a few years ago)! They're mostly just fun side stories and have no impact on continuity (though they do reference the print books sometimes).

It's now been replaced by Avengers United, which uses McKay's roster.
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

I remember thinking to myself that Unlimited would be a good chance to do a new RYV story.

Spectacular Member 9AlphaOmega1's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Garlador View Post

Might be needed.
    Can anyone tell me if this is in the comic or is it fan made?

Astonishing Member CaptainUniverse's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by 9AlphaOmega1 View Post
    Can anyone tell me if this is in the comic or is it fan made?
    The image is from the Renew Your Vows ongoing but the text is edited.
    "The Enigma Force is not a tool to be manipulated by mortals. The Enigma Force comes to those it deems worthy. What temerity, what arrogance, makes you think you are worthy? Have you not all made mistakes? Unforgiveable ones?" - Captain Universe

"Call me an Avenging Angel, Baron, come to safeguard Earth...call me CAPTAIN UNIVERSE!" - Ray Coffin

"You're my heart, Mary Jane Watson...you're my jackpot." - Peter Parker

Spectacular Member 9AlphaOmega1's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by CaptainUniverse View Post
    The image is from the Renew Your Vows ongoing but the text is edited.
    Thanks, to bad hope it was canon, still going to make it my avatar picture.

Fantastic Member Crazyspideyfan's Avatar

Issue 12 just came out and finished the first arc of Peter’s adventures with Insomniac Spidey, in a very weird choice Insomniac Pete asks to get his mind wiped because he can’t handle knowing that 616 May is out there when his May is still dead, which is a strange concept when he would already know there are infinite versions of May out there since he was a main character in Spider-Geddon which is referenced heavily in this series. Still a lot of great moments such as Spot disappearing and Insomniac Peter asking our Peter if his adventures always end so open ended since comic stories basically continue on indefinitely lol. Excited to see the next arc, really hope Peter gets to meet RYV Peter as well, although their costumes are identical so it might be hard for the artist to distinguish, maybe give 616 Pete a lighter blue or something lol

Formerly Assassin Spider Huntsman Spider's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Crazyspideyfan View Post
    Issue 12 just came out and finished the first arc of Peter’s adventures with Insomniac Spidey, in a very weird choice Insomniac Pete asks to get his mind wiped because he can’t handle knowing that 616 May is out there when his May is still dead, which is a strange concept when he would already know there are infinite versions of May out there since he was a main character in Spider-Geddon which is referenced heavily in this series. Still a lot of great moments such as Spot disappearing and Insomniac Peter asking our Peter if his adventures always end so open ended since comic stories basically continue on indefinitely lol. Excited to see the next arc, really hope Peter gets to meet RYV Peter as well, although their costumes are identical so it might be hard for the artist to distinguish, maybe give 616 Pete a lighter blue or something lol
    At least that would explain why he doesn't reference Spider-Geddon before this, or this arc for that matter, in the games.
    The spider is always on the hunt.

Astonishing Member

Spider-Man Unlimited should be like...I don't know...a physical comic rather than a digital one. Anyways, the cover for #15 isn't out yet. It starts on December 5th.

(This is going to be awkward, especially if Spinneret learns about Paul.)

I can't wait to see this, if it's real!!! Does anyone have the descriptions?

By the way, 616-Peter already knew the Spider-Family from RYV back in Spider-Geddon.

Quote Originally Posted by Ursalink View Post
    By the way, 616-Peter already knew the Spider-Family from RYV back in Spider-Geddon.
    As I recall he was pretty exhausted after fighting Morlun all night and probably wasn't in much of a state to take anything in.
    Petrus Maria Johannaque sunt nubendi

They really didn’t interact but I’m curious what they would talk about ?

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Daibhidh View Post
    As I recall he was pretty exhausted after fighting Morlun all night and probably wasn't in much of a state to take anything in.
    Not enough to lose his focus. I mean, after turning the Inheritors into babies, he asked who could take care of them, then saw Peter and MJ from RYV because they had a child (Annie). They refused because Annie was too much for them, which apparently pissed off Mayday.

I guess #13 is the actual start of the 616/RYV crossover.
    Last edited by CaptainUniverse; 11-28-2023 at 07:11 AM.
    "The Enigma Force is not a tool to be manipulated by mortals. The Enigma Force comes to those it deems worthy. What temerity, what arrogance, makes you think you are worthy? Have you not all made mistakes? Unforgiveable ones?" - Captain Universe

"Call me an Avenging Angel, Baron, come to safeguard Earth...call me CAPTAIN UNIVERSE!" - Ray Coffin

Astonishing Member Mercwmouth12's Avatar

I guess #13 is the actual start of the 616/RYV crossover.
    There's no crossover

Quote Originally Posted by Mercwmouth12 View Post
    There's no crossover
    Not yet, it's only chapter one, but given who shows up at the end, they'll probably crossover in the next issue.

Astonishing Member Mercwmouth12's Avatar

Not yet, it's only chapter one, but given who shows up at the end, they'll probably crossover in the next issue.
    That could be anyone, Even the clone from RYV