Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    Formerly Assassin Spider Huntsman Spider's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Daibhidh View Post
    Peter dismantled Parker Industries under Slott, for reasons unconnected to the ethics of its creation. (*)
    It's true that having a PhD that Peter didn't actually do himself is probably unethical, though it's hard to see how Peter could have done anything about it. I personally just want Peter to finish his doctorate before doing anything else, but I agree that science editor at the Daily Bugle was a workable job for him to have from a narrative perspective.

(* I think being a CEO ages Peter more than being married does, but maybe that's just me. The implied fact that anybody with sufficient STEM aptitude could found a successful major company without any previous wealth strikes me as highly implausible and as having various unfortunate implications.)
    Yeah, to keep HYDRA from getting its hands on a functional time machine/platform through the "Superior Octopus," since the Baxter Building was Parker Industries' headquarters in New York at the time. And your last point is a particularly valid one.
    The spider is always on the hunt.

So was it good?

Quote Originally Posted by Prime View Post
    So was it good?
    it hasnt started yet cause only issue 13 came out this week
    "He's pure power and doesn't even know it. He's the best of us."-Matt Murdock

"I need a reason to take the mask off."-Peter Parker

"My heart half-breaks at how easy it is to lie to him. It breaks all the way when he believes me without question." Felicia Hardy

Spectacular Member 9AlphaOmega1's Avatar

Just read 14, still wish RYV has an ongoing, we might have a crossover after all.

Quote Originally Posted by 9AlphaOmega1 View Post
    Just read 14, still wish RYV has an ongoing, we might have a crossover after all.
    Thanks for the heads-up. And same. Very much same.

Amazing Member

I'm so interested in reading issue 14 just for the panel listed on page 1 alone. Would love to see what RYV MJ has to say about Paul

has annie been clone yet? I dont remember
    "He's pure power and doesn't even know it. He's the best of us."-Matt Murdock

"I need a reason to take the mask off."-Peter Parker

"My heart half-breaks at how easy it is to lie to him. It breaks all the way when he believes me without question." Felicia Hardy

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Jman27 View Post
    We thought Mr Sinister had cloned her, but it turned out she was a nobody girl altered and disguised to look like a clone. (Weird).

The revelations in this issue of the mysterious figure, and her appearance revealed on the cover of an upcoming issue makes me think, however, it could either be a clone of Annie or an alternative reality version of her. Then again, there's also the chance she MIGHT be the counterpart of Mayday in this reality.

Quote Originally Posted by Jman27 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Ursalink View Post
    We thought Mr Sinister had cloned her, but it turned out she was a nobody girl altered and disguised to look like a clone. (Weird).

The revelations in this issue of the mysterious figure, and her appearance revealed on the cover of an upcoming issue makes me think, however, it could either be a clone of Annie or an alternative reality version of her. Then again, there's also the chance she MIGHT be the counterpart of Mayday in this reality.
    Altered using Annie's DNA, so more like the "Sephiroth Clones" from Final Fantasy VII or some of the "clones" of Kyo Kusanagi from the King of Fighters series, in which they aren't literal clones of the person, though they're still modified genetically to emulate that person as much as possible.

I kind of figured that the 'clone' WAS the RYV Mayday, given she only appeared after Sinister got access to a bunch of Oscorp's labs and seemed to resemble her unmasked, but then the Spider-Fam should have had a bigger reaction to Mayday in Spider-Girls. Unless they didn't look at the clone too closely after they beat her. Honestly it felt like that's where it was going but then the book got derailed by Spider-Geddon and then ended.

Spectacular Member 9AlphaOmega1's Avatar

Reading 15, makes me really wish Marvel bring back RYV ongoing, I am willing take a limited series.

Quote Originally Posted by 9AlphaOmega1 View Post
    Reading 15, makes me really wish Marvel bring back RYV ongoing, I am willing take a limited series.
    Same here .

In a Spider-Geddon tie-in, I believe RYW Peter and MJ said that Mayday died as a baby in their reality.

Quote Originally Posted by Ubauba01 View Post
    In a Spider-Geddon tie-in, I believe RYW Peter and MJ said that Mayday died as a baby in their reality.
    Before that, actually. In the final arc of the RYV series by Jody Houser, which dealt with the possibility that Annie had been cloned by Mister Sinister, with Peter at one point going to Logan for advice and MJ taking Annie to Ben Reilly's grave (which was thankfully not desecrated in this universe) while telling her about both her Uncle Ben and the older sister she could've had.