Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    Astonishing Member OBrianTallent's Avatar

Vixen preferably in her own series, but would also take leading a Global Guardians or even a main role in a Justice League book.
    THE Legion of Super-Heroes
    Young Justice
    More Monkey Prince!
    Zatanna
    William Messner Loebs Go Fund Me Page https://www.gofundme.com/f/help-writ...ource=customer

Peter David Go Fund Me Page https://www.gofundme.com/f/peter-david-fund

Len Kaminski Go Fund Me Page https://www.gofundme.com/f/help-save-len-kaminski

Quote Originally Posted by lemonpeace View Post
    I wanna see the upcoming Duke Thomas story in DC Power segway into a Duke Thomas limited/mini series; ideally by Brandon Thomas.

I'd also like for Beast World: Waller Rising to get a follow-up series. I love that team-up of characters (happy to see David Zavimbe back in action) and if that group ends up being The Kingdom I'd be over the moon.

and I would love a sequel to Chuck Brown's Black Manta
    It is confirmed that it is David and not Luke Fox?

Anywahy, something with Frankenstein.

Shadowpact/JLD - Basically another magic team book.

Supergirl - Give Kara another mini or ongoing!

Superbros - Kon/Kenan team up mini written by Gene Yang

A Vixen mini.

Another Terrifics book.

Quote Originally Posted by scary harpy View Post
    That DC finds the courage and reboots.

Brand New Earth - Fresh Start.

The old universe still exists...but cannot interact with the new Earth (maybe because the Spectre and Phantom Stranger won't allow interactions yet...upon orders from their superiors).

We will lose many characters...but we need refreshed characters.

Bonus: DC can review their mistakes for the past 5 decades and maybe make corrections. (They could...but they probably won't.)
    Well if the rumor that Scott Snyder is doing an Ultimate DC line is true, you might get something like this.
    For when my rants on the forums just aren’t enough: https://thevindicativevordan.tumblr.com/

Quote Originally Posted by HsssH View Post
    It is confirmed that it is David and not Luke Fox?

Anywahy, something with Frankenstein.
    yeah it's definitely David. I believe it said his name in one of the previews or solicits but the issue was just released, I read it, and I can confirm it's indeed David Zavimbe as Batwing.
    THE SIGNAL (Duke Thomas) is DC's secret shonen protagonist so I made him a fandom wiki

also, check out "The Signal Tape" a Duke Thomas fan project.

currently following:
    • DC: Red Hood: The Hill
    • Marvel: TBD
    • Manga (Shonen/Seinen): One Piece, My Hero, Dandadan, Jujutsu Kaisen, Kaiju No. 8, Reincarnation of The Veteran Soldier, Oblivion Rouge, ORDEAL, The Breaker: Eternal Force

"power does not corrupt, power always reveals."

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Stanlos View Post
    When you say "Cosmic DC", how are you defining that?
    Not the OP but when I think of the neglected DC Cosmic it is Rann, Thanagar and their associated champions Adam Strange and Hawkman, The Vegan system with the Omega Men, Tamaran, Warlords of Okaara, the Psions, the Citadel, X'hal, Auron, the L.E.G.I.O.N. and the Green Lantern Corps. That is more than enough chess pieces to design and DC version of Annihilation with high stakes with known but less used characters.

Oh and I second the next chapter of the Last God, that might have been my favorite Black Label book and DC should put out more Fantasy books like that, it is a neglected market.

More Team Books bring the Legion of Super Heroes.the Justice League .Young Justice.the Power Co.the New Gods.Infinity Inc.Freedom Fighters.Titans L.A. and i would have a the Worlds Finest be the new Global Guardians.

Nubia.Vixen.Black Lightning.Bronze Tiger.Firestorm.Cpt Atom.Aquaman.Mera.Black Canary.Starman.Mr Terrific.the Spectre.Dr Fate.Bloodwynd.Deadman.Martain Manhunter.Mini and Ongoings.

Bring back DC Comics Presents /Sensational Comic as a Team up book for Diana/Adventure Comic as an Anthology book for Characters that don't have ongoings.and a Updated version of Who's Who

More Bart Allen.

More Conner Kent.