Default Solomon Grundy vs Colossus

Solomon Grundy (DC) vs Colossus (616)

Arena match.

Astonishing Member Captain Morgan's Avatar

Grundy is a character with variable power levels built into his concept. He doesn't really have an average AFAIK. Sometimes he's a Batman level villain and sometimes he wrecks the whole Justice League.

Quote Originally Posted by Captain Morgan View Post
    Grundy is a character with variable power levels built into his concept. He doesn't really have an average AFAIK. Sometimes he's a Batman level villain and sometimes he wrecks the whole Justice League.
    Depends on which Grundy we're dealing with.
    Some of us wait, some of us act.

I think the most common SG is the 1 that fights batman.

It's hard to say because Solomon is one of the most inconsistently written characters in DC. Sometimes he's stronger than a Venomized Bane, other times he's a guy that gives Superman trouble in a 1v1 fight. Then you got those ridiculous occasions when he can take on the Justice League (as mentioned above).
    Ichigo: What even *are* you?!

Kenpachi: Some say my mother was a train. Some say that I'm a rejected Godzilla monster too strong for the series canon. But everyone says: I'M THE KEEEEENPACHIIIIII!!!!

Astonishing Member Captain Morgan's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Len Ikari145 View Post
    It's hard to say because Solomon is one of the most inconsistently written characters in DC. Sometimes he's stronger than a Venomized Bane, other times he's a guy that gives Superman trouble in a 1v1 fight. Then you got those ridiculous occasions when he can take on the Justice League (as mentioned above).
    I think it is less inconsistent writing and more the Ultron/Braniac/Doomsday phenomenon. Each time he respawns he's basically a new entity with varying levels of strength and intelligence. Just like each Ultron appearance is a brand new version, and not always the latest and greatest version because there are still old models and programs kicking around.