Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Hugh Jackman Wolverine is its own multiverse: The Loganverse. I mean, if you consider than in DOFP there is time travel involving and the creation of a new timeline, this Wolverine could be an enterily new Logan of another timeline, where Lodan indeed used a yellow spandex.
    "Never assign to malice what is adequately explained by stupidity or ignorance."

"Great stories will always return to their original forms"

"Nobody is more dangerous than he who imagines himself pure in heart; for his purity, by definition, is unassailable." James Baldwin

Quote Originally Posted by Thor-Ul View Post
    Hugh Jackman Wolverine is its own multiverse: The Loganverse. I mean, if you consider than in DOFP there is time travel involving and the creation of a new timeline, this Wolverine could be an enterily new Logan of another timeline, where Lodan indeed used a yellow spandex.
    In the alternate ending for The Wolverine movie, a yellow and brown Wolverine suit was gifted to Wolverine. One could say the yellow spandex Wolverine comes from the universe corresponding to that alternate ending. Of course, it is highly unlikely the filmmakers will go this route but it is food for thought.
    https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=xjjKiDqQxt0

On another note, an alternate Nick Fury post credits scene for Iron Man 2008 had Fury allude to X-Men, Spider-Man etc. Perhaps one could argue this scene takes place in Earth-838.
    https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=zlPv9dXkdoI

Quote Originally Posted by ARkadelphia View Post
    How about Hasselhoff Punisher?
    Hasselhoff played Nick Fury, not the Punisher. That was Dolph Lundgren. Although I suppose that Fury, Punisher, and the Captain America from the 1990's could be in one universe.

Quote Originally Posted by bat39 View Post
    Dunno about other characters existing there. I never got the impression that the Fox FF movies were set in the same universe as the X-men.
    There was a deleted scene in the first Fantastic Four movie where Reed wonders what kind of woman Sue likes, and he shape-shifts his face into Wolverine.

If they do end up saying any previous unrelated movie franchises actually do take place in the same universe, I'd most likely be all for it. It could be fun and save down on some clutter.

Fantastic Member Crazyspideyfan's Avatar

Yknow the sad thing about the ending of DOFP is that when Logan regained consciousness in the newly formed present he erased the version of himself that was living in that timeline until then

Quote Originally Posted by 90'sCartoonMan View Post
    Hasselhoff played Nick Fury, not the Punisher. That was Dolph Lundgren. Although I suppose that Fury, Punisher, and the Captain America from the 1990's could be in one universe.

There was a deleted scene in the first Fantastic Four movie where Reed wonders what kind of woman Sue likes, and he shape-shifts his face into Wolverine.

If they do end up saying any previous unrelated movie franchises actually do take place in the same universe, I'd most likely be all for it. It could be fun and save down on some clutter.
    Thank you for the correction. I zoned out.
    “Generally, one knows me before hating me” -Quicksilver

Quote Originally Posted by Refrax5 View Post
    If stuff like Deadpool and Peacemaker, which basically are parodies of superhero stories, are all we have to look forward to, that's unfortunate.
    Ya'll are being overdramatic. Joker 2 with Lady Gaga playing Harley Quinn and aimed at being a major Oscar contender like the first one is most probably going to be one of the biggest films of next year unless it completely sucks.