Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Quote Originally Posted by Alan2099 View Post
    Imagine being trapped in the body of a baby knowing everything you do, but not even being developed enough to talk, walk, or even lift your own head. That's almost some "And I must scream" stuff.
    Pro-tip: Learn Latin right now so at six months old you can demonstrate proficiency. "He taught himself Latin at six months! That indicates an I.Q. of 325!"

Quote Originally Posted by Radioactive Zombie View Post
    I'll wait to see who produces this decade's version of Jurassic Park - it's probably James Cameron.

I'll also wait to see how Digimon and Pokemon develop, and if Sega manages to unfuck itself.

Really, I'd love to see how 90s culture in general develops. I already have weird memories of the late 90s.
    Becareful what you wish because in this alternate 1990 time Nintendo and Sega's situations are flip, because somehow in 80s in this alternate timeline the Sega Master system became the best selling third generation console, not the nes.
    My Forum check it out

Bruceleegreyhulk's RPG & Story Forum

Characters: Cyber Samurai, Wilima Stonewall, Red Oni, Jaakobah , Giduiz Mazi, Midas Goldsteel

Gambit: Gambit see your bet and raise it, because the cards always be in my favor.