Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

I'm usually not a fan of Luciano Vecchio's art but it looks very different here... and I like it. I may read this after all.
    Considering all those cosmic powers, I guess it'll take nothing short of a miracle to bring Erik back.
    Quote Originally Posted by The General, JLA #38
    'Why?' Just to see the disappointment on your corn-fed, gee-whiz face, Superman. And because a great dark voice on the edge of nothing spoke to me and said you all had to die. There is no 'Why?'

Why does the cover have a screenshot? lmao

Also the magma is crossing the black corder

Quote Originally Posted by nx01a View Post
    I'm usually not a fan of Luciano Vecchio's art but it looks very different here... and I like it. I may read this after all.
    Considering all those cosmic powers, I guess it'll take nothing short of a miracle to bring Erik back.
    Yeah, I was nervous about the artist too, usually too cartoony for my tastes, especially with a serious matter of death and resurrection, but they really came through in these pages.
    Let the flames destroy all but that which is pure and true!

Darn! Was hoping for a Storm and Magneto romance.
    Favorite Characters: Wolfsbane, Storm, Psylcoke, Beast, Feral, Tempo, Nightcrawler, Quicksilver

Favorite Titles: X-Men Red, Legion of X, Marauders, Hellions

Sarveśām Svastir Bhavatu Devaishwarya's Avatar

If it helps, makes us feel more comfortable...we could believe Storm and Craig are just FBuds...it wouldn't be a first for her.
    Lord Ewing *Praise His name! Uplift Him in song!* Your divine works will be remembered and glorified in worship for all eternity. Amen!

Quote Originally Posted by Devaishwarya View Post
    If it helps, makes us feel more comfortable...we could believe Storm and Craig are just FBuds...it wouldn't be a first for her.
    I’m down with that. Our Goddess needs sex. And since it’s a textless preview, making she bursts out of bed, realizing her love for Max.

This Craig guy reminds me of the Steve Trevor to Wonder Woman.
    Last edited by Wolfsbane; 11-23-2023 at 08:30 PM.
    Favorite Characters: Wolfsbane, Storm, Psylcoke, Beast, Feral, Tempo, Nightcrawler, Quicksilver

Favorite Titles: X-Men Red, Legion of X, Marauders, Hellions

Quote Originally Posted by Wolfsbane View Post
    Darn! Was hoping for a Storm and Magneto romance.
    Hopefully that won't ever, EVER happen.

Sarveśām Svastir Bhavatu Devaishwarya's Avatar

Amen!!!!!!
    Lord Ewing *Praise His name! Uplift Him in song!* Your divine works will be remembered and glorified in worship for all eternity. Amen!

Quote Originally Posted by Alex. View Post

In that realm he can see the real world and he can see stan twitter. Magneto is on stan twitter. He is a barb and an arianator.
    Ororo Munroe is Twilight Sparkle in xmen red if that makes sense.

Quote Originally Posted by Braxxer View Post
    Somehow other new relationships e.g fang and aurora or psylocke and greycrow are built much better without getting so much pages.

Here Storm met Craig once during axe and let him stay. Year later they’re on a date that is interrupted by Xavier. And that’s all
    Fang and Aurora had the entire xfactor run to build on what they had and marauders furthered it they didnt have few pages it was very BIG parts of their charchters in both books. Psylocke and greycrow are often seen as the silent type. They could sit together and just watch a sunset and thatw I'll have more chemistry than them having a full blown dinner and issues upon issues of romantic bather. With charachters like them less is always going to be more. That's just the tone of their charchters and they utilized the panels to make it work.

Storm and craig were on a dinner date and that was interrupted by Xavier, then immediately storm git back she was thrust into a planetary war. And Craig did his part he transported civilians and children away to protect them. Whilst storm focused on trying to fight back genesis without killing her arakkii army.

From the first page of ressurection it looks to me that storm is suffering a PTSD attack. And craig is comforting her indicating that she and craig have been spending a lot of time together to the extent that he shares her bed now. Mind you ever since this era started it has been one thing or another for her, with her only relaxed period being her time on the marauders.
    Ororo Munroe is Twilight Sparkle in xmen red if that makes sense.

Astonishing Member

Seriously. Like, what we've seen of the comic so far isn't asking anyone to believe they're married, its asking us to believe they're in bed together. Yes, not a ton of time has been spent developing their relationship yet because there hasn't been much room for that but literally all that we're seeing here is two consenting adults who have decided to share moments of intimacy together and Storm had a whole monologue at the start of XMR #10 talking about the fact that she was interested in Craig, so....what's not to believe about that?

If the comic asks us to accept that they've decided that they're soulmates off the page in the time between XMR #10 and now, I'll be right there with anyone who feels like the narrative hasn't sold us on that depth of feeling for each other or that intense a relationship. But like, these people we've seen going on a date have apparently since then gone on more and/or slept together is....not really an out of nowhere leap.

I love Vecchio and I didn't even realized that was him.
    The fact that there's no hairy twink available to draw in those panels can explain why I didn't recognized him.

LOL!
    ...but aren't twinks by definition hairless? Otherwise they're otters.
    Quote Originally Posted by The General, JLA #38
    'Why?' Just to see the disappointment on your corn-fed, gee-whiz face, Superman. And because a great dark voice on the edge of nothing spoke to me and said you all had to die. There is no 'Why?'

LOL!
    ...but aren't twinks by definition hairless? Otherwise they're otters.
    Yes but "hairy twink" is funnier to write.

Quote Originally Posted by Alex. View Post

Super interesting images! Easily one of my most favorite x-men characters, let alone fictional characters, of all time so of course I'm intrigued.
    “After all, it could only cost you your life, and you got that for free!”
    ~*Earthbound.