Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345
    Astonishing Member useridgoeshere's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by nx01a View Post
    I've always thought of otters as Junior Bears. :P
    I thought that was cubs. I don’t think of otters as aspiring to be, or being built to ever be, bears.

Quote Originally Posted by Wolfsbane View Post
    I’m down with that. Our Goddess needs sex. And since it’s a textless preview, making she bursts out of bed, realizing her love for Max.

This Craig guy reminds me of the Steve Trevor to Wonder Woman.
    That’s an interesting analogy.

Storm put the “ass” into NASA.

Quote Originally Posted by Devaishwarya View Post
    Going by the recent completely ugh! forgettable mini...her bio-static electricity is what keeps her hair "up". And you can see where she relaxes into Craig's arms (oof!) after the electrical outburst her hair falls down.
    Ewing and Vecchio are so respectful of new cannon they even include the CURRENT flashback minis

Quote Originally Posted by useridgoeshere View Post
    I thought that was cubs. I don’t think of otters as aspiring to be, or being built to ever be, bears.
    Very true. I shall reassign my designations.
    Quote Originally Posted by The General, JLA #38
    'Why?' Just to see the disappointment on your corn-fed, gee-whiz face, Superman. And because a great dark voice on the edge of nothing spoke to me and said you all had to die. There is no 'Why?'

Quote Originally Posted by Nicoclaws View Post
    I love Vecchio and I didn't even realized that was him.
    The fact that there's no hairy twink available to draw in those panels can explain why I didn't recognized him.
    Quote Originally Posted by dragon1440 View Post
    They aint otters. Otters can be any age, just like a bear. An otter can be 35 and still be an otter, while a twink has to be less then 25 (and that is pushing it) or look really young. An otter is basically any skinny hairy guy regardless of age. While being young is integral with the definition of twink.
    I've always thought of otters as Junior Bears. :P
    Quote Originally Posted by dragon1440 View Post
    Otters are to bears what twinks are to twunks.
    Quote Originally Posted by useridgoeshere View Post
    Very true. I shall reassign my designations.
    The most reasonable guide to the Gay Animal Kingdom that I can find with a quick search (though it omits Heffalumps and Manatees!)
    https://www.pride.com/identities/gay-animal-types

My quick understanding from life and having spent many a times at Bear Week in PTown, using relativity:
    Twink - a Young thin gay
    Otter - a Hairy slightly older Twink
    Bear - a hairy larger bodied gay
    Cub - a Young bear
    * I love how one never knows where a discussion will lead.
    Protected by the Comics Code Authority
    YES Capes. YES Masks. YES Secret Identities.

Quote Originally Posted by Thirteen View Post
    The most reasonable guide to the Gay Animal Kingdom that I can find with a quick search (though it omits Heffalumps and Manatees!)
    https://www.pride.com/identities/gay-animal-types

My quick understanding from life and having spent many a times at Bear Week in PTown, using relativity:
    Twink - a Young thin gay
    Otter - a Hairy slightly older Twink
    Bear - a hairy larger bodied gay
    Cub - a Young bear
    * I love how one never knows where a discussion will lead.
    One never knows, does one?
    It's a dream of mine to spend some quality queer time in PTown some day.
    Otter - a Hairy slightly older Twink... That was my reasoning, too.
    Back on topic... I hope Storm continues to have fun with NASA Boi. The real question: Is he a twunk?
    Quote Originally Posted by The General, JLA #38
    'Why?' Just to see the disappointment on your corn-fed, gee-whiz face, Superman. And because a great dark voice on the edge of nothing spoke to me and said you all had to die. There is no 'Why?'

Everyone back on topic please and thank you.
    You brought back Wolverine

The CBR Community Standards a.k.a how to get along.

Quote Originally Posted by Alex. View Post
    Why does the cover have a screenshot? lmao
    And the significance of the green blood?
    Protected by the Comics Code Authority
    YES Capes. YES Masks. YES Secret Identities.

I've sat with this for a while. And while I would've loved to have seen more HoM/Polaris presence upfront... I am still excited for the implications of the relationship between Storm and Magneto. I just really hope Magneto's return means a LOT MORE than his death meant.

Quote Originally Posted by Frobisher View Post
    Storm put the “ass” into NASA.
    You better stop.
    Queen of Mutants, Mistress of Magnetism, Magnetrix and the MII, Pestilence of the Horsemen of Apocalypse, the Krakoan Oracle and creator of the Sanctus Sacrum Tournament Key, the Threshold Seed Shaper, Brood Queen of the Fall of the House of X, Lorna Sally Dane, Ph.D., of the House of M, Polaris of the X-Men

Death punching air somewhere

Quote Originally Posted by SugarMan View Post
    Hopefully that won't ever, EVER happen.
    I second this motion.
    The Krakoans are EEEvil!

THEY MUST BE STOPPED!

Cosmic Curmudgeon JudicatorPrime's Avatar

This. Floored. Me.

No one better not ever again tell me that Monica Rambeau is the only woman for Adam Brashear. Whether it's Ashake, or Oshtur in Ashake's form, or some melding of both (preferred), they are perfect for the Blue Marvel. Oh, yeah, she gon' have him believing in magic soon enough!!!

O, enough daydreaming. Back to work.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Quote Originally Posted by JudicatorPrime View Post
    This. Floored. Me.

No one better not ever again tell me that Monica Rambeau is the only woman for Adam Brashear. Whether it's Ashake, or Oshtur in Ashake's form, or some melding of both (preferred), they are perfect for the Blue Marvel. Oh, yeah, she gon' have him believing in magic soon enough!!!

O, enough daydreaming. Back to work.
    Lol, I knew that it was just a matter of time before you dropped in, after I saw that glimpse of big blue in the preview. I will only add that if Craig has to dip out on this Adam's presence would be chef's kiss.

Cosmic Curmudgeon JudicatorPrime's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by dkrook View Post
    Lol, I knew that it was just a matter of time before you dropped in, after I saw that glimpse of big blue in the preview. I will only add that if Craig has to dip out on this Adam's presence would be chef's kiss.
    I always thought that Adam's story would have tied in well with the X-books, if they ever chose to invite non-mutants into the group. I doubt Marvel will ever go that route, so I'll settle for the occasional cameo.

Either way, it still works for my fanfic purposes. (In my BM lore, Adam has massive psionic abilities that were suppressed by Professor Xavier initially at the behest of the government, but later at Adam's request as his mind was infected by a psi-virus released by Dromedan (a very powerful Deviant telepath) in his attempt to appease the Goblin Force and ascend to the throne of the Goblin King. Xavier managed to quarantine the psi-virus in Adam's psyche, and ever since BM must periodically meet with one of the powerful X-telepaths for regular "inoculations." Only Jean, Xavier, Rachel... and presumably now Emma.. know about Adam's condition. Inexplicably, this has to be performed by a powerful mutant telepath. The psi-virus cannot be countered or contained by non-mutant telepaths, no matter how powerful. Absent this critical care, Adam's psionic abilities return and the heads of everyone within range of his psychokinetic powers -- roughly half the planet -- will start exploding like that old Jiffy Popcorn on a hot stove.)

Anyway, I'm thrilled to be one step closer to perhaps Ashake and Blue Marvel finding themselves in the same room/interdimensional nexus/whatever. (And yeah, I even had a crazy thought that maybe Ashake/Oshtur have already met Adam -- indeed, already married Adam -- and have been carrying on this strange and mysterious coupling ritual for years without Adam realizing it. I mean, what if Marlene Frazier was just another of Oshtur's many guises? That would explain quite a bit, including why Adam's son, Kevin, survived crossing over into the Neutral Zone and later becoming its powerful guardian. Maybe his real momma's genes had something to do with that?)

Apologies, folks, for the protracted sidebar. We now resume the Resurrection of Magneto discussion.

nooooooooooooo get this human out of here where is Death she needs to be with Death

Quote Originally Posted by Outburstz View Post
    nooooooooooooo get this human out of here where is Death she needs to be with Death
    I like her with Death too . Lol