Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Quote Originally Posted by manwhohaseverything View Post
    If superman or any of the early original ideas/characters had patent on things.Most superheroes wouldn't exist or would be radically different.Superman himself would be.
    That's my point. It doesn't matter who did it first.

i don't care she can fight ultraman(giant alien superhero) for all i care but it doesn't mean a thing to me.Also, flash gordon had giant alien monsters i believe. they did it different.
    So, what exactly is your problem here?

A lot of people seem to be upset by Superman getting kicked around by Godzilla when he's been beat up and kicked around by a lot of people that are a LOT weaker than Godzilla.

Quote Originally Posted by Alan2099 View Post
    A lot of people seem to be upset by Superman getting kicked around by Godzilla when he's been beat up and kicked around by a lot of people that are a LOT weaker than Godzilla.
    I haven't read this issue, but I think fans generally would prefer that writers don't use badly written scenes from past stories to justify creating more and more bad scenes.

The Man Who Cannot Die manwhohaseverything's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Agent Z View Post
    That's my point. It doesn't matter who did it first.

So, what exactly is your problem here?
    It doesn't matter legally.Never said it didn't matter to me or may to anyone else.there is taking inspiration and ripping off things..

My problem is, they had to cut out of the fight .about 50 percent of the book was given to jl and it made the fight suck.I bought the book for superman and Godzilla in the cover and promotion,Not wonder woman or others.Which i have stated in the first post.So voicing that this book sucked and why I wouldn't recommend.
    Last edited by manwhohaseverything; 11-25-2023 at 10:17 PM.
    "People’s Dreams... Have No Ends"

Quote Originally Posted by DochaDocha View Post
    I haven't read this issue, but I think fans generally would prefer that writers don't use badly written scenes from past stories to justify creating more and more bad scenes.
    Indeed. However we don’t know how next issue will start. By all means, Clark could just get up a shrug it off.