Extraordinary Member

Default Chainsaw Man vs. Kaiju #8

The titular protagonists of Chainsaw Man and Kaiju #8 duke it out in Tokyo with Arena rules.

1. Current Chainsaw Man vs. Kaiju #8

2. Chainsaw Devil vs. Kaiju #8

Which man-sized monster wins this mad monster melee?'

Bonus scenario: Denji and Kafka sit and talk. How do they get along?

The Weeping Mod Sharpandpointies's Avatar

Kafka probably thinks Denji is….odd.

Talking to Denji is like…I’ll skip the old Ford Fairlaine metaphor, but keep the ‘mildly amusing, but mostly painful’.
    Why are we here?

"Superboy Prime (the yelling guy if he needs clarification)..." - Postmania
    "...dropping an orca whale made of fire on your enemies is a pretty strong opening move." - Nik
    "Why throw punches when you can be making everyone around you sterile mutant corpses?" - Pendaran, regarding Dr. Fate

The last time this match-up was discussed, the consensus was that Kafka was much more powerful, had a faster and more efficient healing factor, and was overall the faster of the two while Denji's durability and stamina would keep him in the fight for quite a while. Though, I don't know if that Rumble also had Denji's Chainsaw Devil form in mind.

As for the sit and talk, It largely depends on which Denji we're talking about.

Kafka's definitely going to raise eyebrows at the slightly younger, more chaotic, "completely oblivious of social norms" Denji and his main agenda of getting laid. Current Denji, OTOH, is probably going to leave him feeling feel a bit concerned and asking him "Hey kid, are you doing okay?"
    Ichigo: What even *are* you?!

Kenpachi: Some say my mother was a train. Some say that I'm a rejected Godzilla monster too strong for the series canon. But everyone says: I'M THE KEEEEENPACHIIIIII!!!!