Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678

^and of course Boba Fett in the holiday special.

I think the book Cloak of Deception (released in 2001) about how Palpatine started his alliance with the Trade Federation and weakened Valorum politically (with the Jedi kind of caught in the middle) also dropped several hints about the Separatists and the Republic's lack of military in AOTC.
    chrism227.wordpress.com Info and opinions on a variety of interests.

https://twitter.com/chrisprtsmouth

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by ChrisIII View Post
    ^and of course Boba Fett in the holiday special.

I think the book Cloak of Deception (released in 2001) about how Palpatine started his alliance with the Trade Federation and weakened Valorum politically (with the Jedi kind of caught in the middle) also dropped several hints about the Separatists and the Republic's lack of military in AOTC.
    It’s sort of interesting to see where they tried to copy Lucas’s exploitation of his media empire with the ST, but seemed to get a little gunshy once they started realizing how much they were building “roads to nowhere.” TFA actually had a lot of tie-in material, but of course a bunch of that was either contradicted by TLJ or by Bloodline - in particular Poe’s series. TLJ had less tie-in material, likely since they realized some of the issues, and by the time of TROS, they were pretty tepid in releasing only a handful of comics - and ironically, the one comic series they were excited about in The Rise Of Kylo Ren probably accomplished the least, considering Ben was still going to die and they still didn’t get why he was so divisive.
    Like action, adventure, rogues, and outlaws? Like anti-heroes, femme fatales, mysteries and thrillers?

I wrote a book with them. Outlaw’s Shadow: A Sherwood Noir. Robin Hood’s evil counterpart, Guy of Gisbourne, is the main character. Feel free to give it a look: https://read.amazon.com/kp/embed?asi...E2PKBNJFH76GQP