Default Composite UFC fighter Street Level Gaunlet

Only Rules is fight can only be until knockout or submission no limit no killing no weapons.

Composite UFC fighter is the stacked abilities of the current full UFC roster.

Gaunlet:
    DC:
    Tim Drake

Jason Todd

Cassandra Cain

Dick Grayson

Batman

Bronze Tiger

Karate Kid

Marvel:

Black Widow

Luke Cage

Iron Fist

Shang Chi

Captain America

T’Challa

Bonus:

Baki + Ohma 1 vs 2
    Last edited by Lazzlo304; 11-28-2023 at 07:29 AM.

Firstly, I have a keen, vested interested in discovering who this ‘Duck Grayson’ is.

Second, the order of the gauntlet is VERY weird.

I thought it had been said hereabouts that Cass was back at roughly her post-Crisis levels, so to put her below not only Bruce but Duck (no, I’m not letting that go for obvious reasons) is… an odd choice.

And what do you expect this stacked composite of UFC fighters to do to Val? I mean… it’s Val. He’s ridiculous.

But that pales into insignificance when you look at the order of the Marvel side.

In what universe is a weaponless Cap above Shang or Danny? And didn’t Luke get up from falling off a skyscraper? No composite of the UFC roster is hurting that.
    Chief Curmudgeon

The ufc guy is super strong but nothing these guys haven't faced before they fight guys as strong or stronger on the regular he is skilled in a real world way but not in a comic way basically anyone on your list stomps him

The Weeping Mod Sharpandpointies's Avatar

This is a STACKED composite (says so, anyway). And there are currently 465 fighters in the UFC.

Stacked x 465 UFC dude super speed blitzes everyone on the list except Karate Kid and crushes them with massive super strength hits.

I suppose Cage is a problem. Hm. Eh, UFC Guy can toss around in the area of fifty tons, I reckon that with his ridiculous speed and endurance he still wins.

…against everyone but Val, edit who finds him vaguely interesting but that’s all.

Agreeing with Beadle, the gauntlet is in a weird order, to say the least.

Also, agreed that Beadle needs a duck explanation.
    Last edited by Sharpandpointies; 11-28-2023 at 06:25 AM.
    Why are we here?

"Superboy Prime (the yelling guy if he needs clarification)..." - Postmania
    "...dropping an orca whale made of fire on your enemies is a pretty strong opening move." - Nik
    "Why throw punches when you can be making everyone around you sterile mutant corpses?" - Pendaran, regarding Dr. Fate

Quote Originally Posted by Beadle View Post
    Firstly, I have a keen, vested interested in discovering who this ‘Duck Grayson’ is.

Second, the order of the gauntlet is VERY weird.

I thought it had been said hereabouts that Cass was back at roughly her post-Crisis levels, so to put her below not only Bruce but Duck (no, I’m not letting that go for obvious reasons) is… an odd choice.

And what do you expect this stacked composite of UFC fighters to do to Val? I mean… it’s Val. He’s ridiculous.

But that pales into insignificance when you look at the order of the Marvel side.

In what universe is a weaponless Cap above Shang or Danny? And didn’t Luke get up from falling off a skyscraper? No composite of the UFC roster is hurting that.
    Oh auto correct *sigh*