Default Metron vs High Evolutionary

Metron vs High Evolutionary:

Metron has his Mobius Chair and a Mother Box.

High Evolutionary has his armor.

Standard arena match.

Extraordinary Member

I imagine that there would be a lot of cosmic pontificating at one another. Probably more so than actual fighting.

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Soul # 7 View Post
    I imagine that there would be a lot of cosmic pontificating at one another. Probably more so than actual fighting.
    Oh for the love of Jack Kirby, the monologues! They would be endless.
    Chief Curmudgeon

What are Metron's battle feats?
    We are the Dora Milaje. We are the daughters of the 18 tribes of Wakanda. We are the teeth of the Panther God. Out of 10,000 years of sweat and bloodshed and battle are we born. We are the women of this ancient land. Deadliest of the species. And our time has come!

I cant think of a single combat feat for Metron. There must be, but i havent encountered them. He's usually lecturing the heroes on what they need to know and sitting in his chair. As Gpd of Knowledge he has near omniscience, supposedly, but is often caught off guard.

For what its worth, he has stopped Orion from striking him by invoking cosmic law, and told other characters he can dissamble them on a molecular scale. His Motherbox allows him to perform esoterics like upgrading tech to New Gods Levels, but in terms of combat feats i got bupkis.

Astonishing Member Captain Morgan's Avatar

He towed a planet around pre-crisis. You can find it with a little googling.

Rumbles Limbo Champion big_adventure's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Captain Morgan View Post
    He towed a planet around pre-crisis. You can find it with a little googling.
    Not really a combat feat though. Although, the HE has created planets a couple of times, so maybe the fight is the HE creating a planet, and then Metron towing it around?
    "But... But I want to be a big karate cyborg... ;_;" - Nik Hasta
    "Get off my lawn! ...on this forum, that just makes people think of Cyclops." - Sharpandpointies
    "...makes me think the Night King just says "Screw the rules, I have magic money" when it comes to physics." -Captain Morgan

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by big_adventure View Post
    Not really a combat feat though. Although, the HE has created planets a couple of times, so maybe the fight is the HE creating a planet, and then Metron towing it around?
    That sounds less like a fight and more like the two of them getting into cosmic shenanigans after getting really drunk.

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Soul # 7 View Post
    That sounds less like a fight and more like the two of them getting into cosmic shenanigans after getting really drunk.
    I would watch that show.
    Chief Curmudgeon

Rumbles Limbo Champion big_adventure's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Beadle View Post
    I would watch that show.
    Seconded. This would slap.
    "But... But I want to be a big karate cyborg... ;_;" - Nik Hasta
    "Get off my lawn! ...on this forum, that just makes people think of Cyclops." - Sharpandpointies
    "...makes me think the Night King just says "Screw the rules, I have magic money" when it comes to physics." -Captain Morgan

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by Beadle View Post
    Oh for the love of Jack Kirby, the monologues! They would be endless.
    LOL... maybe we could throw in Steve Ditko's the Question as moderator. the ranting would truly never stop!