Incredible Member

Default Gail Simone Secret Six Omnibus

Gail put the news out on Twitter, and it is up on Amazon. Secret Six Omnibus Vol. 1 is coming June '24.
    The Amazon listing doesn't say what is included, but has the page count at 848. I'm guessing the Villains United Special, the 6-issue Villains United mini, the first 6-issue Secret Six mini, and the first 1 1/2 years (or so) of the regular series. That would roughly do it for page count.

I've kinda gotten turned off by the bulk of omnibuses, but I am tempted to get this when it comes.

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by sbp1972 View Post
    The Amazon listing doesn't say what is included, but has the page count at 848. I'm guessing the Villains United Special, the 6-issue Villains United mini, the first 6-issue Secret Six mini, and the first 1 1/2 years (or so) of the regular series. That would roughly do it for page count.
    Along with that, they’ll also need Birds of Prey #104-08, selected pages from #109 (death of a character), and ideally selected pages from Checkmate (v2) #18-20 and the Salvation Run mini. If that’s not feasible, they’d at least need a text page explaining the events. (In brief, Amanda Waller reactivates the Suicide Squad and has them kidnapping supervillains and banishing them to another world, including Scandal Savage, Rag Doll, Bane, and eventually Squad member Deadshot, in a major betrayal. It’s necessary to explain why Deadshot has such a grudge against Waller and Rick Flag in the later Blackest Night Secret Six/Suicide Squad crossover.)

That's cool .