Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    "Danielle... I intend to do something rash and violent." - Betsy Braddock
    Krakoa, Arakko, and Otherworld forever!

"Block him and move on". I love Magneto.

My friends to me to my very questionable taste in men: "Block him and move on"

Ultimate Member

Block him and move on.

I can confirm that is always the correct response.

That one line just made me so pumped for the Resurrection of Magneto...

Not necessarily this arc, though. I'll read cautiously... lol
    Queen of Mutants, Mistress of Magnetism, Magnetrix and the MII, Pestilence of the Horsemen of Apocalypse, the Krakoan Oracle and creator of the Sanctus Sacrum Tournament Key, the Threshold Seed Shaper, Brood Queen of the Fall of the House of X, Lorna Sally Dane, Ph.D., of the House of M, Polaris of the X-Men

So we just handing out Cerebro like hats? Doom got one. Maddie got one. Who's next?

WTF is Duggan doing here. This is pretty stupid imo. Retconning that Doom interrupted Charles with his own version of Cerebro? Like I get that this is comics logic but seriously this is some contrived non sense. Thank god he has Cassara on art because after this preview I’m not holding out hope for this arc, and I’ve enjoyed almost everything in the Krakoa era.
    You brought back Wolverine

The CBR Community Standards a.k.a how to get along.

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    So we just handing out Cerebro like hats? Doom got one. Maddie got one. Who's next?
    I know! I can't!
    Queen of Mutants, Mistress of Magnetism, Magnetrix and the MII, Pestilence of the Horsemen of Apocalypse, the Krakoan Oracle and creator of the Sanctus Sacrum Tournament Key, the Threshold Seed Shaper, Brood Queen of the Fall of the House of X, Lorna Sally Dane, Ph.D., of the House of M, Polaris of the X-Men

Quote Originally Posted by GoingGreen View Post
    I know! I can't!
    Im not reading Iron Man. Does Fei Long have one yet?

Doom is such a petty a** and I love him for it. I bet he was waiting the whole day in his robe and funky Prussian style helmet just to dunk on Charles. And Magneto seems a little a disappointed in Chuck as if he wants to say "Why do you even entertain the guy? Just pretend he isn't there."

'Sup Choom? Handsome men don't lose fights's Avatar

"Block him and move on."

Poor Erik. Doom's VPN will let him make as many accounts as he wants.

Quote Originally Posted by Doom'nGloom View Post
    Doom is such a petty a** and I love him for it. I bet he was waiting the whole day in his robe and funky Prussian style helmet just to dunk on Charles. And Magneto seems a little a disappointed in Chuck as if he wants to say "Why do you even entertain the guy? Just pretend he isn't there."
    I love everything about this scene… from Doom seeing the moves they’re making and anticipating the announcement, to him building his own Cerebro (which somehow works despite him not having mutant powers; maybe it’s just attuned to intercept communications coming from a powerful telepath like Charles?) and forming his own team of Latverian mutants.

What a petty MFer. Which is totally in character! Ha.
    “Not as good as I once was… but I’m as good, once, as I ever was.”

Extraordinary Member Uncanny X-Man's Avatar

I loooove how Duggan is writing Doom here. This has the making of a fun new story arc and the art and colours are just beautiful. Bring on next week!

Quote Originally Posted by Jackraow21 View Post
    I love everything about this scene… from Doom seeing the moves they’re making and anticipating the announcement, to him building his own Cerebro (which somehow works despite him not having mutant powers; maybe it’s just attuned to intercept communications coming from a powerful telepath like Charles?) and forming his own team of Latverian mutants.

What a petty MFer. Which is totally in character! Ha.
    I want to see Wolverine and Doom interact. Doom probably sees Logan as a mindless brute who is easy to manipulate and Logan probably thinks Doom is a pompous a** who is not worth half the noise he makes.

Quote Originally Posted by Doom'nGloom View Post
    I want to see Wolverine and Doom interact. Doom probably sees Logan as a mindless brute who is easy to manipulate and Logan probably thinks Doom is a pompous a** who is not worth half the noise he makes.
    They’ve met…

IMG_3135.jpg
    “Not as good as I once was… but I’m as good, once, as I ever was.”