Astonishing Member

Default Peter Petrelli vs Izuku Midoriya

1. Round 1: Peter at his prime vs Deku at the peak of his powers
    2. Round 2: Post-nerf Peter(preferably with appropriate power to fight Deku) vs Deku
    3. Bonus: they sit and talk
    whatever Scientists tells us what they believes are the only things that exists in Reality(our world), they treats what US government and mainstream news media said about things like 9/11, CO2 Emissions, and so on as their gospel

https://lnk.bio/Masonicon

calling Real Life Martial Artists that can break walls "Comic Book Peak Human" is like calling Pre-new52!Cassandra Cain "Shounen Manga character"

Extraordinary Member

Doesn't Peter have timestop powers AND pretty potent speedster powers at his best? That kind of combo is a bit too much for Deku.

Swiss army nerd

Its been a while since I've seen Heroes, but I dont know if Peter ever had super speed and time stopping at the same time. I think the speedsters arrived in Heroes after he could only do one power at a time? So Prime Peter shouldn't have a great degree of super speed, I don't think. I could be wrong though.

1) If he has super speed, he wins, if he doesn't, I think izuku is fast enough to clock him before a time stop, either with speed and fists or a blackwhip grab and smash.

2) Best power peter can have here is super speed to stay away from Deku, I dont think he has access to much that will help him get the win otherwise.

3) They'd share backstories a little. Izuku would go quiet and thoughtful. Peter asks whats up, and Izuku says "I always wanted to be a hero...I thought I'd need a quirk. But even before you got your powers, you were saving people and looking after them as a nurse. You're amazing Mr Petrelli." Peter would blush and say that he wished his world had even one Izuku, if not a whole class 1A. Everyone in his world gets power and seems confused as to what to do with it. But Izuku knows instinctively. Peter's world may have heroes, but Izuku is Hero, capital H.

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Soul # 7 View Post
    Doesn't Peter have timestop powers AND pretty potent speedster powers at his best? That kind of combo is a bit too much for Deku.
    Peter kinda had superspeed but he only used it once for a mini-blitz on Bad Future Claire and then he got utterly blitzed repeatedly by Daphne until she got distracted and he TK'ed her away. He didn't really use it much before Arthur took his powers away.

He did indeed have access to Hiro's powers for a while though so he'd definitely get that.
    Guy And Chou's RPG Site
    Rumbles Moderator

THE CBR COMMUNITY STANDARDS & RULES ~ Know them. Follow them. Love them.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by greatmetropolitan View Post
    Its been a while since I've seen Heroes, but I dont know if Peter ever had super speed and time stopping at the same time. I think the speedsters arrived in Heroes after he could only do one power at a time? So Prime Peter shouldn't have a great degree of super speed, I don't think. I could be wrong though.
    Speedsters are arrived in Heroes at the beginning of 3rd season(before Peter got nerfed), as people that can seriously challenges Hiro Nakamura(even before he got his powers stolen)
    Last edited by Masonicon; 12-01-2023 at 05:30 PM.
    whatever Scientists tells us what they believes are the only things that exists in Reality(our world), they treats what US government and mainstream news media said about things like 9/11, CO2 Emissions, and so on as their gospel

https://lnk.bio/Masonicon

calling Real Life Martial Artists that can break walls "Comic Book Peak Human" is like calling Pre-new52!Cassandra Cain "Shounen Manga character"

Formerly Assassin Spider Huntsman Spider's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by greatmetropolitan View Post

1) If he has super speed, he wins, if he doesn't, I think izuku is fast enough to clock him before a time stop, either with speed and fists or a blackwhip grab and smash.

2) Best power peter can have here is super speed to stay away from Deku, I dont think he has access to much that will help him get the win otherwise.

3) They'd share backstories a little. Izuku would go quiet and thoughtful. Peter asks whats up, and Izuku says "I always wanted to be a hero...I thought I'd need a quirk. But even before you got your powers, you were saving people and looking after them as a nurse. You're amazing Mr Petrelli." Peter would blush and say that he wished his world had even one Izuku, if not a whole class 1A. Everyone in his world gets power and seems confused as to what to do with it. But Izuku knows instinctively. Peter's world may have heroes, but Izuku is Hero, capital H.
    Your answer for question 3 . . . that was beautiful.
    The spider is always on the hunt.